ASPC/AMHR Club of N.Tx Shows....2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Day to All,

Come join the ASPC/AMHR Club of North Texas for three exciting shows this year. The club will be your host for the 2010 National Area V Show and all shows will be held at the Somervell County Expo Center in Glen Rose Texas. We will have two of this years ASPC & AMHR National Judges. Bring those Miniatures and Ponies and come join in the fun and competition.

2010 Daffodil Dandy Show....April 16, 17, 18, 2010...Judges: 2010 ASPC Congress Judge.....Sid Hutchcraft and Judge Marvin McCabe

2010 National Area V Show....June 11, 12, 13, 2010....Judges: 2010 AMHR National Judge John Wolfe for the Miniature Division & Judge Cathy Brubaker for the Shetland Division

2010 Halloween Spooktacular Show....October 29, 30, 31, 2010...Judges: Deanne Gutman & Jackie Crisp Sr.

Watch the ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas for updates and all show premium list and information.

www.aspcamhrclubntexas.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year. Best Wishes and many Blue Ribbons to All.

Karen Shaw

ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas member

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have show bills ready yet?? I tried going to your club website, but that address wont work for me.

Hi Judy,

Send me an email to my personal [email protected] I'll add you to the mailing list. We are finishing up the class schedule and it has to be approved before we can get it on the club's website. Thanks.

Karen

Latest posts

Back