Arizona my 33 yo TB..Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Our TB Arizona. He was unconsolable after Woody passed. Screaming for him nearly 24 hrs a day. We were afraid he would stop eating. Well, he stressed ate and put on about 50 lbs! He is back to his normal feeding now. He has adjusted well to Woody being gone. He has taken up with Lady, one of my mini mares. He steps on the fence so she can "jump" over it and be with him. He had his semi annual vet check. Vet said he is in very good shape/condition for his age. He has started to dapple, so that tells me is doing just fine. Here are a few videos from yesterday. We let him in the yard for some of the Good Stuff for awhile. Happy Birthday Big Guy! And Many, Many more to come! Momma loves you!

He is just gorgeous and looks SO healthy!

Wow, I'd never guess him to be 33, he looks awesome. Wish my old guy were still here, lost him last June, shortly after he turned 27.

Him...33 years old!? I would never have known if you hadn't said anything. He is beautiful! Glad he is doing better
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He is absolutely stunning Theresa. The thought of him stepping on the fence and the minis hopping over made me laugh. I really hope he continues to do amazingly well!!

Dan.

WOW! What a fabulous looking boy! Amazing if he was just 25, but 33 - he's just stunning!

So glad he has managed to adjust to the loss of his special friend, so many dont.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIZONA - may there be many more to come!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Wow, he looks fantastic!!! I wish my 18yo TB looked as good!

He's beautiful Theresa and my hat's off to you for keeping him in such great shape. Look at the beautiful shine on that boy. It definitely enforces my opinion that just because a horse is "old" doesn't mean they have to be a rack of bones. Good for you!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm SO glad that he's calmed down since he lost his best buddy.

He looks AWESOME!
default_wub.png

Give him some baby carrots for me please!

Latest posts

Back