Area III

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
The Area III Regionals in Perry went Great!
default_aktion033.gif
It was so nice to meet so many of you. The "meeting" on Sat was very informative and gave us all a voice in our Area. I think that is wonderful. So ... with that being said I need to hear some of those voices. The Area 3 website is going to be an information "hub" if you will. So if your club has something going on...let me know about it. I will post it on the website with information of how to sign up, pay, etc. Whether it be meetings, shows, clinics, etc. This will be an Events Page so let me know of events.

At the meeting so many new members really didn't know where to start...I hope that we can build a website where folks can "start". For example...I have this horse...what do I do now. With the economy and gas prices it seems that folks are staying a little closer to home. But, because of the economy and gas folks need something to enjoy. Hopefully this website will get more association members joining their area functions.

I know NOTHING about the shetlands and show pony....except that they are GORGEOUS!! Perry was the first show that I had attended that held classes for them. So I need input. If someone would like to contribute to the Shetland and Show Pony page please let me know. These will just be information pages...so let me know what you enjoy about your pony...pix please too. While, our site is not "affiliated" with the National Association I plan to have them to approve what goes on the site. I don't want to step on anyone toes. I would love to have pix of the miniatures of Area 3 to use on the site too. Please make sure that pix belong to you and are not copyrighted please. This is OUR website and any and all input will be appreciated.

We are really excited to give everyone an opportunity to see what is happening in Area 3. If any show managers see this topic...I would love to speak with you too. I would like to list the shows on the events page with at least a link to the class lists and entry forms. A few folks at the meeting had never been to another show and had no idea where to go to find out about them.

We are also looking for farm sponsors. OH...and we will have an Area 3 classifieds section. I am also hoping to have a "trainer spotlight" too.

Sorry for going on and on! Thanks in Advance for everyone's input!

Missy
default_saludando.gif

I think its a good idea. I wasn't at Perry but I am affiliated with a horse that was there. We need more area 3 activities. A lot of them are in Fl and I think thats great for the FL people but as you know not all of us are in Fl. I would like to see some shows, in N. Ga/South Carolina. I would do it but I have no idea how or where to start, nor do I have the insurance or facility to do it. I'd be glad to help in anyway shape or form though.

Karen

Missy,

Let us know what we can do to help. Even though we are in area 5, we had a colt there with Belinda Bagby that took the grand champion stallion award. So just let us know what you need and we will see what we can get done.
default_saludando.gif

Thanks for your work,

default_saludando.gif
Thanks so much! I have been working on the site ALL DAY! It was approved by the Association today so it is up and running. Go and check it out! If you have pix of your horses that you would allow us to use...that would be awesome. Especially shetland and show pony. We will also have a classified and spotlight trainer and farm page! Everyone is WELCOME! We of course will be looking for sponsors for the site too.

Check it out...Remember it is in early stages of construction...but it is up and running...

www.shetlandminiaturearea3.com

Missy

Oh, Karen ... we spoke about other places in the area to have shows at the "get together" Sat night in Perry! If you have any ideas please let us know. I agree! Are you going to Fletcher? See I get off track easily LOL Check out the site and if we can help in any way we will!

The website looks great. Great Job. Yes I'll be at Fletcher with 5, look for G&G Farms.

Karen

Website is great. A great way to share information and keep up with the events in AREA 3. 100% in support of this new web site.

Latest posts

Back