AREA III MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
AREA III MEMBERS:

Due to the election of the Area III Director not being ratified, many of you have already received or will soon receive a new ballot.

YOUR BALLOT MUST BE POST-MARKED BY FEBRUARY 19, 2010

- Vote for the candidate of your choice.

- Place your ballot in the BALLOT ENVELOPE and seal it.

- Place the ballot envelope in the SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE, seal it and FILL OUT EACH BLANK ON THE BACK of the envelope.

- Place a stamp on it and mail it. If you are mailing the ballot within a couple of days from the date it must be post-marked, please take the envelope inside the post office and have a clerk manually date stamp it with the post mark.

THIS ELECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

THERE ARE OVER 800 MEMBERS IN AREA III, SO PLEASE GET YOUR BALLOT IN THE MAIL TO CAST YOUR VOTE!!!

AREA III MEMBERS:
Due to the election of the Area III Director not being ratified, many of you have already received or will soon receive a new ballot.

YOUR BALLOT MUST BE POST-MARKED BY FEBRUARY 19, 2010

- Vote for the candidate of your choice.

- Place your ballot in the BALLOT ENVELOPE and seal it.

- Place the ballot envelope in the SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE, seal it and FILL OUT EACH BLANK ON THE BACK of the envelope.

- Place a stamp on it and mail it. If you are mailing the ballot within a couple of days from the date it must be post-marked, please take the envelope inside the post office and have a clerk manually date stamp it with the post mark.

THIS ELECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

THERE ARE OVER 800 MEMBERS IN AREA III, SO PLEASE GET YOUR BALLOT IN THE MAIL TO CAST YOUR VOTE!!!
I did that last year and my vote didn't count. Now I am not able to pay to be a member this year so I cannot vote. I really thought this was unfair for those of us who did take the time to vote the first time! Sorry, but this is my opinion...

TOMORROW'S THE DEADLINE - YOUR ENVELOPE MUST BE POST-MARKED BY FEBRUARY 19

BE SURE TO FILL OUT ALL BLANKS ON THE BACK OF THE MAILING ENVELOPE, OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALID!!!

Latest posts

Back