Area III Deadline for postmarking your ballots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would publicly like to thank Mary Wahl and the seven other directors that voted alongside her on this issue.
Gary Owen
Gary ,

Yes Mary fought for your area very hard.. But I hate to tell you there was a a [SIZE=10pt]unanimous vote[/SIZE], Not sure where you got your numbers, below is a email to the board from Your Director thanking us for all pulling together.. So just wanted to point out we ALL WORKED VERY HARD FOR YOUR AREA ! And even thou it seems you will always believe there was some monkey business going on with this , That is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE TRUTH !! A human made a mistake on stuffing envelopes and the counting of the ballots was a Firm we ask to do something for us trying to do What was ask of them correctly with no malice on their part. And after much investigation found that enevelopes can go thru the mail with NO Post Mark !!! So how can that be wrong or sneaky on their part. they again were hired to do a job .. Really that Law firm could care less who sits on the ASPC/AMHR board of Directors..
default_no.gif
I do not want to get into a big debate over this , I am just trying to defend the Directors of ASPC /AMHR that YOU the MEMBERS put in this position ..

My closing statement is if you the members do not like the Directors you have for your area then either step up to the plate or find someone you can talk into doing this Job , that is so easy for folks to TAKE YOU DOWN FOR DOING.. !!
default_no.gif

I am sorry if I sound bitter or ugly , but Gezzzzzz guys sit back and read day after day facts you put on these boards when 95% of you all post is just plain and simple NOT THE WAY IT IS> !! Just as your Numbers on the vote Gary , Let us pull together instead of apart .

I wanted to post a email from Mary your Area 3 Director "THANKING THE BOARD FOR VOTING UNANIMOUSLY "" ON A MAJOR ISSUE but I have not heard from her if that was ok , so better not put some one elses email on here. But that is what she said ..
default_smile.png

Ok , back into my Flame suit which is getting just a little thin,, <LOL>>
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry if I sound bitter or ugly , but Gezzzzzz guys sit back and read day after day facts you put on these boards when 95% of you all post is just plain and simple NOT THE WAY IT IS> !! Just as your Numbers on the vote Gary , Let us pull together instead of apart .

Belinda,

I received this in an e-mail this AM. "The board approved(8 yes, 5 no) to accept the result of the ratification vote as presented without counting the 12 votes in question"

Is this or is this not true?

Wasn't the unanimous vote in regards to a resolution?

I don't feel that there was "monkey business" going on but I do feel that this was not handled in a proper manner. I am especially upset that this matter and other matters very important to the membership was not allowed to be discussed at the membership meeting at the convention.

I personally do not care as to whether Steve or Alica is our 2nd director, but I do care that neither of them was allowed to be seated.

I hope that we can all move forward from this for the good of the association. But, i'm sure that you can see the lack of communication has not helped in any way. If the board were to be more open,then perhaps "95%" of the comments posted here would not be incorrect.

Ruth and I have served on the board of directors of various organizations and realize the countless hours and in many cases dollars spent by those trying to help the organization prosper. I respect the time and effort ALL board members devote to ASPC/AMHR.

It is my hope that this matter can be put to rest in the near future and the board can work together along with the membership to allow OUR club to grow and prosper.

BTW, I hope that was a generic "you" used in your quote above and not in reference to any specific comments i may have made. LOL

PS: feel free to PM me if you want to continue this discussion

Gary

[SIZE=12pt]Dear Fellow Board Members, [/SIZE]

Just want you to know how much Area III members and I appreciate the action each of you took last night to bring direction to what has been a very unpleasant situation in Area III. It's the first time I've known the BOD to vote unanimously on a major issue that affected one area. I applaud each of you for your vote and pledge my support to help your area when and if needed, to bring positive direction to a problem that affects the whole area.

I think we're starting to come together and hopefully we'll continue to operate in a collaborative manner. The members will start noticing our greater cohesiveness as a board and they will become more supportive of all of us.

Thanks again and have a great NEW YEARS! Mary Wahl

[SIZE=10pt]Posted with permission from Mary Wahl.. Everyone have a great New Year
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

This is the latest information that I have received in regards to the Area III Ratification.

The result of the Area III Ratification Vote indicates the Area III Director Election held in October, 2010 will NOT BE RATIFIED and a Special Election will be held in the near future. Watch the Area III Website for further information

Back