Public Service Announcement for Area III

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabtree Farm

Reaction score
Attention Area III members!

The second and most important envelope was not included in the first mailing. Your ballot must be placed into a first envelope then placed inside the second envelope that you sign on the back and mail. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE SECOND ENVELOPE IS RECEIVED BEFORE MAILING YOUR BALLOT.

It was realized by the home office that the second envelope was not included in the original mailing and is being mailed at this time. So remember you must wait to receive the second required envelope before casting your ballot.

This was a terrible error where the second envelope was not included. If you know of someone in Area III that does not view lilbeginnings or has internet access, please let them know to wait. Hopefully the members of Area III may be seeing the next envelope in the mail soon. Just remember to read the directions before sealing any envelope and mailing it.

Sincerely,

Tina Ferro

Concerned Area III Member

I am copying this from the miniature forum for those who did not see it. - Tina

Ruth and I received an e-mail from Zona. I assumed all members in Area III did also, but maybe not.

She says that if you have already mailed your ballot, another one may be requested by e-mail at

[email protected] or by calling Zona at the home office. It goes on to say that the ballots are still due December 1st.

Jean B, I agree completely. This is unbelievable.

Gary

--------------------

Ruth & Gary Owen

Stardust Acres

Brooksville, Florida

Home of:

2007 AMHR: Get of Sire AllStar Champion Touch of Magic

Produce of Dam Reserve Champion Mane & Tails Salish

Little Kings Crimson Buckeroo (son of Boones Little Buckeroo)

and all of their offspring and friends.

Latest posts

Back