:) Area 2 National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
We travelled to Ashland Ohio this past weekend there was some beautiful competition and large classes it was so awesome! I was happy to meet everyone and chat with the people I've met here or through email! I was trying not to psot too much but I am seriously on cloud nine about this placing so I just had to share!! Eli took "Area 2 National Grand Champion Gelding Over"!!

Oh my goodness I'm just way to excited he also won his model and ammy and ammy incentive halter classes!! He also won Ammy hunter open jumper and ammy jumper!! He's my man! Im honestly so happy
default_smile.png
Thanks to Jim Mckeith for all your help and taking him in his open class as well it was a fun time!! Just wanted to share this photo as well...

Taken By The Show Photographer(Pro Shot Digital Photography) she forgot to add her signature but did add the text;

lilbeginnings3.jpg

Below taken by Nigel
default_smile.png
;

lilbeginnings2.jpg

lilbeginnings1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You and your gelding did Great! I was glad to see a few of your class's. Congrats! It was well deserved!

It was very neat to meet you and some of the others who made the trip down from Canada. It was also great to see and personally meet some of the forum members.

Hope to see you all again next year
default_smile.png

Thanks so much
default_wub.png
!!

It was nice meeting you too!!!

Back