Are you in WA and free this weekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
Since I've been cheerfully accused of not telling people about upcoming events ("Oh, I would have come if I'd known about that!") :eek:
default_wink.png
: I wanted to remind everyone that this weekend there will be a miniature horse driving trial at Happ's near Centralia, WA. Some of the northern Oregon contingent are expected to come watch like Susanne, Keith, Daryl, Liz, Shari, and Bob Graham (Hyperbike manufacturer), and I'd love to meet more of you!

All three phases of a combined driving event (dressage, marathon, and cones) will be crammed into one day and then the entire event will be run again the second day for another chance at the ribbons. It starts early in order to fit it all in so if you come, make sure you aim for the morning!

More information can be found at www.happs-inc.com.

Hope to see you there! You'll have to find me to say hi, I guarantee I'll be too busy to look for strangers. :bgrin Just ask anyone where Kody and Leia are, they all know us!

Leia

I sure wish I lived on your side of the continent! Good luck and have fun!!!

One of these year's Im going to get the money to live on the west coast for the summer with my mini, and go to all of these fun CDE's. It sounds like so much fun!! There aren't many CDE's here for minis up in New England, their mostly for the big guys. Good luck to all who will be there!

~Megan

Gladly, Charissa, if things weren't up in the air enough w/Martin calling anytime to say he's flying in from AK (may be Sea Tac, though, so that could put me closer to the action!)...

I REALLY want to go to this, and as of now, will be there, going to try for early early!

Liz

Gladly, Charissa, if things weren't up in the air enough w/Martin calling anytime to say he's flying in from AK (may be Sea Tac, though, so that could put me closer to the action!)...

I REALLY want to go to this, and as of now, will be there, going to try for early early!

Liz
We'll have to try and do one of these things next year, or so
default_smile.png
Come heck or high water, at tax time AT THE LASTEST I am going to be able to drive myself! >.<

I wish I could come!! I am helping a friend move this weekend... Hopefully I will be able to make it to some other events to watch and meet you and see the ones I have again, and hopefully the next fun driving event at the beach or wherever. :aktion033:

Sheri

Back