Are there any Mini clubs in Oregon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to renew my membership, but I was/am part of a the Northwest Miniature Horse Club (www.nwmhc.com). Many of my friends are members and its a great club. We have tons of shows throughout the year. Its basically AMHA, with the schooling show (in April) being open to AMHA, AMHR, and unregistered horses.

Hope that helps, Erin

Yep, what Erin said. The NWMHC is a wonderful, friendly club with at least five shows per year, a couple of them also have AMHR classes in them. I don't know of there are any AMHR clubs in Oregon per se, but there are a few in Washington like Evergreen (www.evergreenminiaturehorseclub.com), Pacific Crown (not sure if they have a website), and Inland Empire (again not sure about a website). Many shows are hosted in Washington, easily accessible if you live in OR and there are also some shows in Oregon like the Boring, OR Schooling Show hosted by the NWMHC, and Emerald Valley is held in Eugene, OR, then there is Mini Mac in McMinnville, OR, Central Point in Central Pt. , OR near Medford (this one has been AMHA/AMHR the past few years, not sure if they are going to keep that format), and the shows at OR State Fair which is both AMHA and AMHR and NWMHC recognizes the points from the AMHA portion of that show if you are a member.

default_smile.png

Hi and welcome!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back