Anyone watching Marestare tonight?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I have kind of been going through the screens on Marestare, hoping to see someone close. Anyone else watching? If so, do you see anyone that looks like they might be close?

I keep missing all the births, and I would just love to catch one!

I'm *hoping* one of my own goes tonight, but she's not on Marestare. Just my own staring at home!
default_smile.png

luv2ridesaddleseat - I will have to go and check that one out! Friesians are so gorgeous! Thanks!!
default_yes.gif

Becky - Good luck tonight! I hope we have pictures when there are babies!
default_smile.png

I am somewhat having issues with my cams staying connected; but I rebooted the pc so maybe that helped....

CC is close, but not sure she'll go tonight, but definelty could........udder if full, hot, has milk (nto white yet, but none of my mares that foaled went white this year)

She's bred to Taker, and last year had a loud spalsh overo so maybe again!

Lot's of luck Becky! Yes, of course we will need pictures!

Erica, Your babies are always stunning! Both of you have healthy babies and easy deliveries!

I know Sassy's Mom, aren't they AMAZING!!!! So are their price tags!
default_yes.gif

Yeah, and that is exactly why there will never be one in my barn!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Unless I win the lottery! But then, I would have to remember to play to win! LOL!

this mare at stormy acres sounds like she is close by discription

and she looks very restless

the mare in the center stall

marestare

Becky -hoping for a healthy foal for you tonight
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting here laughing at myself. I went to the site for Triple K to check things out and noticed something odd in the middle bottom screen. Wondered "what in the world is that...looks like they have a sheet down in the stall". Then I realized it's a puppy with a peepee paper in his pen. :DOH! :DOH! :DOH! Oh Lordy.....I think senility's settling in!!
default_wacko.png

How about tonight? I have missed all of them this year
default_wacko.png
If anyone can give us a heads up on marestare I would soooo appreciate it
default_yes.gif
I need a baby fix!!! Mine don't start coming till April.

Latest posts

Back