Anyone watch Jon and Kat plus 8 last night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
They went to get German shepard puppies and the breeder had minis too... They all pet one and Jon said he liked the minis. There new place has plenty of room and a barn! I think they need a mini or 2!!

personally I cant imagine Kate with two puppies. She cant stand it when the kids get dirty what is she gonna do with puppies?

I thought the same thing- she is anal about cleaning, dogs dont fit into that! I guess we will see what happens with the dogs. I was just excited to see the mini horse, just some more re-enforcement of how sweet minis really are...All of us know it but lots of people dont..

It was cute seeing one of the kids on the back of a mini

Im really shocked she got 2 puppies. You could see at the end where shes already threatening to send one back that its not going well. Puppies are a ton of work!

I think the last thing they need is a Mini, let alone TWO puppies.

I think the last thing they need is a Mini, let alone TWO puppies.
I started to post once and deleted it. I couldn't agree more! It just infuriates me when people buy animals and admit they know nothing. The only ones that will suffer here are the puppies. Yes, I watched it and when I saw the previews for the show I knew this was trouble. The puppies should not be held as threats when the kids do not do something Kate doesn't want them doing. This should have been a life long decision. I am sure they are getting plenty of emails......hopefully they are learning.

As far as the mini goes..........no way. Not unless they get a whole lot of mentoring on care.

I personally would never have sold them a dog. Would never sell them a mini either unless, like I said, they educated themselves BEFOREHAND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I misunderstood it........they aren't getting a mini. The owner of the puppies had a mini and just brought the horse out for the kids to pet and sit on.

More than likely they got those puppies for the benefit of the "show"

They have been on long enough they are running out of ideas. I mean come on.....one episode was "a walk through the woods" one was about painting their new basement I think. Personally who cares. It is all getting old.

Anyway back to the dogs Kate made it very obvious the first time they had an accident on her carpet how upset she was.
default_nono.gif

You are correct River Woods.... I don't think anyone said they were getting a mini. It was just mentioned that maybe they should since they had the property and Jon said he liked them. I'm all for new people getting involved just not CLUELESS people. It's about the animal's welfare. IMHO.

And yes, I agree about the show getting a bit "old"! LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
But to each his own.

Why would you get a puppy let alone TWO puppies when you are a germaphob and big dogs that will shed like crazy. Plus the one little boy Adien was saying how he was afraid of dogs.
default_new_shocked.gif
Lets get TWO!!

I think that the show is losing it appeal (at least to me) because all Kate does is complain about this and that, Plus she is all tan, who has time to go tanning when you have 8 kids? Do the camera people watch the kids? Does he even have a job or are they living off the royalties of the show and their book?

Personally I really don't care what the people with a zillion kids are doing, especially the ones with 18 kids (spay and neuter). Sorry so mean, there are alot of other things pressing in the world than making a million kids, getting puppies, how much we spend on groceries and having a hugh house compliments of TLC. Needless to say, I won't be watching anymore.

OK vent over
default_saludando.gif

The mini was cute on there though.

Totally agree here, fist off, whos gonna take care of the dogs when they go on the trips they go on, are they just gonna send them off, with a bunch of small kids, I dont think its to good an idea to get a puppy let alone two, especially with a dog thats gonna get big!!! Does kate expect her kids to walk em or what, personally, I think they should have rescued an older dog, not to much training, and you get to save a life at the same time thats how we got our old dog, no training not nothing now about if they had a mini...

even if they do have the room, I do not think they could handle a horse with 8 kids going everywhich way, the dogs and press conferences filminig the show trips, and then to pay for a horse with everything else I would agree, I wouldnt sell either a horse or a dog to them, maybe if they were exoerienced with animals and they had older kids but probably not

Latest posts

Back