Anyone seen..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Well 2011 is almost over and then 2012 will be here before we know it
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Anyway this year have you guys seen any movies that were really good, and maybe you recommend them to the rest of us?

Me and my mom are quite the movie goers so we tend to go see and rent movies a lot.

Here is a list of the movies that came out this year and that I recommend to you guys.

The Help

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Something Borrowed

No Strings Attached

The Hangover 2

The Adjustment Bureau

Transformers 3

Now ones I still WANT to see are

Monte Carlo <--- it was really cute
default_wub.png

Abduction

Breaking Dawn part 1 <--- going to see Friday!!! Woohoo!!
default_aktion033.gif

Friends with Benefits

Hall Pass

Okay guys can't wait to see what you have seen or maybe want to see!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big movie person, but I would like to see Tower Heist. But seeing it at home through redbox is good enough.

Water for Elephants was one, will have to think about what else I've seen.... wanna see J. Edgar. Lincoln Lawyer was good too.

I have seen so many movies lately. Here are some of the recent ones I have seen and enjoyed.

Breaking Dawn Part 1

The Reunion

Secretariat

Water For Elephants

X Men First Class

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2

Thor

Captain America The First Avenger

Elle A Modern Cinderella Tale

The Howling Reborn

Scream 4

Unstoppable

Trespass

Tekken

Just to name a few. I own about 1200 movies.
default_yes.gif

We have No Strings here to watch and I'm going to read The Help as soon as I'm done with Stephen King's latest... And then watch the movie
default_smile.png

"How To Train Your Dragon" was a pretty awesome movie
default_yes.gif
I second that!!! LOVED IT!!!

Pirates of The Caribbean on Stranger Tides- great!

Tangled- cute but ALOT of singing!

Battle: Los Angeles- fell asleep durring it!

Gullivers Travels- not sure if it's new or older but my son and I liked it!

The Roommate- good but exactly what I thought it was going to be like

Harry Potter DH 1- very good!

I want to see

Bad Teacher

Horrable Bosses

Harry Potter dh2

Puss in Boots!!!!

Let's see! 2011 brought out a lot of movies!

I want to see!

The Adjustment Bureau

Monte Carlo

Abduction

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1

New Year's Eve

In her autobiography, “Thinking in Pictures: My Life With Autism,” Temple Grandin explains that she values “positive, measurable results more than emotion.” The HBO movie “Temple Grandin” honors its heroine’s priorities, stressing deeds over tearful setbacks and joyous breakthroughs.

The above comments are taken from the web and I highly recommend the movie. you will need tissues from time to time.

Recently saw Puss N Boots- very cute and any cat lover should see it.

Also have seen J. Edgar.... we all know that J. Edgar Hoover was head of the FBI for over 40 years but didnt know anything about the man himself. This is an excellent and uh, interesting movie!

Also saw Breaking Dawn of the Twilight series. Unstoppable was also very good. Forgot about that one!

For some newer movies I recommend:

Tangled

Puss in Boots

All of the Harry Potter movies of course
default_smile.png

The new Twilight movie is MUCH better than the others. If you like the books, see it. I can't stand the other movies though

Battle L.A. is VERY very good

Monte Carlo-NOT recommending it, but only because I dislike the girly, bad acting, predictable movies. If that's your thing, you'll love it lol

Adjustment Bureau

The newest Pirates of the Carribean movie was GREAT! Much better than the 2nd and 3rd

Pretty much all of the new superhero movies have been good. The only one I didn't like was Green Lantern. Thor was mmm mm good (and so was the actor lol!)

Definitely Transformers

Kings Speech

Burlesque-another girly, bad acting movie, but I LOVE it because of the singing and dancing

Date Night-better than I thought it'd be

X-Men First Class

Super 8-WATCH THIS!!! Steven Spielberg is still bad at endings, but the rest of this movie is so good

Cowboys and Aliens-another one much better than I thought it'd be

The Roommate-DO NOT WATCH. Just horrible

I have about 400 movies now...i'm a big movie nerd! So i'm sure i'm missing quite a few. Not going to touch the oldies-this list would go for days

Movies to watch soon: J Edgar, Snow White, Hunger Games (will either be really good or horrible. If you haven't read the books, read them! My favorite series right behind Harry Potter, better than Twilight), Batman, Avengers, Supermam, the Hobbit (so excited for this one!! Same cast), XMen Origins 2, A Dangerous Method (about Freud), MIB 3

Latest posts

Back