Anyone planning on attending Lolli Bros

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the sale this weekend? I am trying to figure out how to get my butt there with cash and a trailer without my husband noticing me being absent
default_biggrin.png
!!!!

Heidi

Heidi, I'm going. Heading out early Friday morning, stopping at Parmela's (Star Ridge Acres), than onto the sale. Saturday after the sale I'm heading to Erica's. Have room for one in the truck.
default_biggrin.png

Ohhhh Sheryl, You may of just gotten me into sooo much trouble!! You taking a trailer also?? When are you coming back??

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
i am planning on going to the sale, staying over and attending the aamhc meeting on sunday. i am secretary. would welcome meeting any of you attending.

I will be going too!!! I will be the one sitting on my hands and failing at it! I am going to have trouble controling myself at this sale!

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the sale this weekend? I am trying to figure out how to get my butt there with cash and a trailer without my husband noticing me being absent
default_biggrin.png
!!!!

Heidi
All you have to do is put a few pillows on the couch, and cover them up with an afghan. No Wait - that's how men try to fool their wives . . . !!

Not going, but hear there's going to be some nice horses.

I'll be there, looks like it's going to be a nice sale
default_biggrin.png
Safe travels to all who are attending
default_saludando.gif

All you have to do is put a few pillows on the couch, and cover them up with an afghan. No Wait - that's how men try to fool their wives . . . !!

Not going, but hear there's going to be some nice horses.

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
That is so true!! I have my fingers crossed and working on the hubby,
default_biggrin.png
He is not to excited about taking both kids in the truck with him along with our new bullmastiff puppy!!
default_biggrin.png
So I have some major convincing to do!!
default_wink.png

hey! i'll be the woman with the apricot poodle straped to me-come introduce yourself!

Do they have a website and don't they have one day of exotics? Which day is it, where is it at?

Latest posts

Back