Anyone intrested in Donating a Horse for a good cause

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorsefrnd

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! We are looking for a horse to be donated for 2007. The Tennessee Miniature Horse Volunteers www.tmhv.net has a scholarship program that we offer the youth in the club. We raffle off the donated horse and all the funds goes to the scholarship program. We are having a AMHR/AMHA show June 1st,2nd & 3rd in Shelbyville, Tn at the Calsonic Arena. www.calsonicarena.com where we will present the horse to its new owner. We have already given away a scholarship to a potential nurse. We offer great support to youths that go in to animal medicine even more support if the specialize in Equines. This is a great program to be a part of. The TMHV are a non-profit org. and all donations are tax deductable. If you are intrested in donating please contact me at [email protected] :aktion033:

:saludando: :aktion033: Thank You to the two farms that have already contacted me. We are still intrested in hearing from anyone who may be closer. Thanks for all your support!!

:aktion033: THANK YOU TO THE FARMS THAT DONATED HORSES!! YOU MUST KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO THE CLUB AND THE YOUTHS THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE SCHOLARSHIPS! WE APPRICATE YOUR SUPPORT!!!

PICTURES OF THE HORSES WILL BE AVALIABLE APRIL 1,2007 ON THE CLUB WEBSITE WWW.TMHV.NET

INFORMATION ON OBTAINING TICKETS WILL BE MADE AVALIABLE ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: WOW!! We have had two horses donated to the club for 2007!! Thank you to everyone who contacted me. The Club really appricates you and your support!!!

I want to THANK the following farms for there donations:

AMAZING GRACE MINIATURES-TN :saludando:

FOY'S ROLLING HILLS MINIATURES-IL :saludando:

We will be raffling off the horses at our 2007 Miniature Horse Celebration, June 1,2,& 3rd. Shelbyville, Tennessee- AMHR/AMHA show www.tmhv.net

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Is the raffle onyl for your club memberS?
default_wub.png
:

Hi,

I think the raffle is for anyone who wants to buy a raffle ticket. The funds go to the Tennessee Club's scholarship fund. Denise, what are the price of the raffle tickets going to be?

Dixi

Thats awesome. Do you have nay photos of the minis?
default_wub.png
:

Thats awesome. Do you have nay photos of the minis?
default_wub.png
:

Here is a picture of my little guy as a weanling. Will look for more recent photos. His name is FRH FANCY COCHISE He was born 4/20/05

http://webpages.charter.net/adfoysrh/cochise2.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/adfoysrh/a-cochise_a.jpg

Forgot to add that he was shown last year as a yearling stallion in the under division, but we had him gelded last fall. He will make the winner a nice little show gelding and he can be really sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: Hi There,

Thanks for posting the pictures, I appricate it! I was having some problems getting them on here. So you have really helped me out. Thanks :bgrin

Just thought I would get this back to the forefront and find out who won these little fellows. I was contacted by the winner of Cochise and she seems to be really excited.

So let us all know--minihorsefrnd--enquiring minds want to know. :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Angie

I wasn't the winner but I know who was...and she is VERY happy with him!!!

I'll let her reveal herself, but she was thrilled! And we were all happy for her. It was meant to be
default_wub.png
:

Well, that good ol' boy was brought home by me!!! :aktion033: I am so proud of him! Just today he is already standing for a halter class and streching his neck all the way out!!! He is amazing, runs right up out of his paddock to greet me, he is just AMAZING!! Thank you so much for Donating him! I will have a blast with him!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS!!! LOL TTYS-Sarah

Latest posts

Back