Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorsefrnd

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]The Tennessee Miniature Horse Volunteers are seeking sponsors and vendors for our 2007 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration a AMHA/AMHR show on June 1, 2, and 3, 2007. The show will be held at the Calsonic Arena on the Celebration Grounds in Shelbyville, Tennessee. http://www.calsonicarena.com [/SIZE]

Our club has new officers and our show is under new management and we now have a new web site at http://www.tmhv.net.

The Calsonic Arena's show grounds offer a huge vendors area with plenty of space for everyone to come and get involved! We are hoping to have a "Mini Trade Show" type scenario along with our shows. We are looking for any type of vendors or sponsors that can contribute to and promote the miniature horse industry. If you would like more information or would like to become involved with this great event, please contact Denise Lovell at [email protected] or 931-285-2594.

For Information on the show, you can contact our show manager-Dixi Cohea at [email protected]

or visit our new website.

I hope to see all of you that show in Fletcher, show in Tennessee too!! Let's make this another great show for the south and east!!!! and with your help, we can!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Dixi

Alison, this is the first time I have been to this facility. Here is their description. I know they have camping spaces, so I would assume they have showers, but I have no idea. Perhaps someone who has been there before can tell you more.

http://www.calsonicarena.com/facility_description.htm

Dixi

Allison there are showers there. I know I saw one in the ladies room!

I don't remember if there is hot water at the wash racks. I can probably find out. I know someone who works there.

Allison, in barn #10 there are showers and also there are showers in the campgrounds

There are wash racks for your horses but there is no warm water there and you have to bring your own hose.

This show will also qualify for the AMHR Triple A Amateur program and the AMHR Youth High Point program. We will also be offering 'Newcomers' classes in the AMHA show. There are also alot of performance classes for both the AMHR show and the AMHA show.

It should be a fun filled weekend!!

Dixi

Hi Everyone! We are looking a horse to be donated for the 2007 show, The Tennessee Miniature Horse Volunteers has a scholarship program that we offer the youth in the club. We raffle off the donated horse and all the funds goes to the scholarship program. We have already given one scholarship away to a potential nurse. We offer greater support to youth that goes in to animal medicine. Even more if the specialize in Equines. A great program to be a part of. And we are a non-profit org. and all donations are tax deductable. If you are intrested please contact me at [email protected]

Thank You to the two farms that have contacted us, we appricate you!! We are still looking to find a horse that may be a little closer. Again, Thanks So Much!

This show will also qualify for the AMHR Triple A Amateur program and the AMHR Youth High Point program. We will also be offering 'Newcomers' classes in the AMHA show. There are also alot of performance classes for both the AMHR show and the AMHA show.

Dixi

Newcomers? Is that for people who have NEVER showed? Because if so thats me. I am buying a mini stud that has been shown but this would be my very first.

Dixi

Newcomers? Is that for people who have NEVER showed? Because if so thats me. I am buying a mini stud that has been shown but this would be my very first.
Yes!! That is exactly what newcomer-means, we would love to have you and you horse get your feet wet at out show. If you need any help with anything, question, etc. Just let us know!

Yes! The newcomers classes give those who are new to showing a chance to get out there in the ring and show their horses on a newcomers level. We welcome you to show in all the classes, but the newcomers classes are for those who have never shown before and want more experience in the ring.

This should be a great show and a full of fun for everyone!!!

Dixi

:aktion033: THANK YOU TO THE TWO FARMS THAT DONATED HORSES FOR THE YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP, YOU MUST KNOW HOW MUCH THE CLUB AND YOUTHS THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE SCHOLARSHIPS, APPRICATE YOUR DONATION. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

PICTURES OF THE DONATED HORSES WILL BE AVALIABLE ON THE CLUB WEBSITE APRIL 1, 2007 WWW.TMHV.NET

INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN TICKETS WILL BE AVALIABLE ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL.

THANK YOU AGAIN!! :saludando:

:saludando: Hi Everyone!

We have had some questions on purchasing tickets for the raffle horses donated. A Big Thanks to the two farms that donated their horses. Amazing Grace Miniatures-TN and Foy's Rolling Hill Minis-IL

The tickets will sell for: 1 Ticket $3.00 or 2 Tickets $5.00.

If you are intrested in purchasing tickets please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Latest posts

Back