Anyone here know Andrews Amigo??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VernB

Reaction score
I am wondering If anyone here has any foals out of Andrews Amigo? I own him now, he is 21 and is still just beautiful as ever. He sired 2 foals last year and hopefully another next year.

YEAH I have a older mare whose sire is Andrews Ameigo she was born in 1990. She was my first miniature and she has a forever home here. Here is a picture of her in May and very heavy in foal. She is a silver dapple and she had a beautiful siver dapple filly. E-mail me at [email protected] as I have some of her sibling pictures. Can you send me a picture of Andrews Ameigo.

Here is NXS Ameigos Moon King Tess

TessMay2006.jpg

Here is her silver dapple filly foaled May 30, 2006

3weeksold2.jpg

Carlene

Drats!!!

Trying again for picture of NXS Ameigos Moon King Tess

TessMay2006.jpg

Don't have any foals of his, but owned his sire, Bond Master Jester, and actually sold him to Ellen Andrews who kept him for several years. I will try to find pictures and will post for you, if you are interested.

bondmasterjester.jpg

Bond Master Jester in 1984, I think, right before I sold him to Ellen Andrews. My wife loved him and swore that he could talk to her! Ellen really had him as a favorite, special one, too.

Latest posts

Back