Anyone have experience with heated water hoses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just this morning while getting ready for work I picked up a Jeffers cataloge and they had them in there for $89.00 I was telling my husband about them. Not sure of all the technical stuff, but might be worth checking out. I have always been happy with stuff I bought from them.
I went and checked looks like a rubber hose, its 25 ft long, the 50 foot is like 127.00

For those that have tried them and like them, did you ever use them during the summer months to warm the water a bit for washing? Did it work? Or does it just warm it enough that it's not freezing and not enough to alter the standard temp out of the faucet during summer?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I never used mine in the summer and not sure if it warm the water enough. would be nice if it did.

cyndia

Wow, that would be great if it did. Can you call the supplier and ask them? Is it listed in the specs of the product? That would be good money spent then.

Wow, that would be great if it did. Can you call the supplier and ask them? Is it listed in the specs of the product? That would be good money spent then.

I haven't called the manufacturer, but that is a good idea. And no the specs don't say that it does, just was wondering if it would heat above whatever the standard temp out of the faucet usually is. They probably wouldn't work for that, but it sure would be nice if they did!

I put mine away for the Summer...at that price I treat it like gold! I didn't notice the water being "Heated" only that it didn't freeze.....but I could be wrong.......It was warm enough to keep IT clear of ice AND the spigot too.

dru with bad hands

Latest posts

Back