Anyone have a picture I can borrow of their horse showing in hunter at a show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
I am making an info sheet on miniatures to post in my local feed store on the public bulletin board with facts and info on minis. I am adding a few pictures but don't have any of my horses showing in hunter. Do any of you guys have a nice clean looking picture of your horse that you wouldn't mind me using in my info paper? It would be much appreciated, and I will make sure to credit you an your horses name below your picture aswell! Thank you in advance.
default_smile.png

You can use this one!

159.jpg

This is D&W Amy's Tiffany, owned by Steven Knape of Larchwood, Iowa, shown by mom, Kelly Lynch.

You can use either of these:

Arions Magnium P I, owned and shown by Melinda Jackson of Center Point, IA

317715_10150341772617512_236449937511_7947343_36876112_n.jpg

Maple Hollows Black Pearl, owned and shown by Melinda Jackson of Center Point, IA

16842_237150792511_236449937511_3118045_4635460_n.jpg

Great pics everone!! Here's one of my girl Lily(Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer) at the Pinto World show. BTW she received Champion in hunter and reserve champ in jumper!

scan0005.jpg

This is my stallion Aloha Acres Heir to Magic. I believe this was a jumping pic not hunter.

scan0004-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness! I can no longer show at this level of hunter or jumper because of my OA, but all the pictures are stunning. The horses are all tucked up so nicely, and you all should be so proud. It's not my thread but thank you all for sharing your lovely photos I've enjoyed them very much.
default_wub.png

Thank you to everyone who posted pictures!
default_smile.png
Your horses all look great and I have a few to put on my paper now. Thank you all again!

Back