Anyone have a dishwasher in the barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Well installed one a couple of days ago...AND I LOVE IT !! We replaced one in our guest house and put the older one in the tack room. I took out the top rack but I can wash all food buckets and water buckets....I throw my brushes in ( they come out great ) halters ( they look almost new ) ...and I even put all my shampoo, conditioner, ointment bottles etc.Now even my shelves look clean cause I line the bottles up all nice and pretty. Im going to try to put in the fly sheets today just to get dustiness off. It really comes in handy. I just collect feed buckets after breakfast and stick in the machine w/drop of bleach...press the button and go...clean buckets for dinner time!!

ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!! Thanks for letting me share!! Heidi

What a great idea...I use the dishwasher in the house to do dog bowls which freaks out my son and husband, wonder what they'd think if I brought in the feed tubs! lol
default_new_shocked.gif

OMG that is an awesome idea!!!! Do you have hot water in your barn? We are going tomorrow to get a new dishwasher. The reason, the top shelf in ours and the door are broken. Hmmmm. Is yours plumbed into the water or do you screw it on the pipe???

awsome ! great idea..halters too? how about your stall boots?
default_new_shocked.gif
I love it , washing machine next??

Wow - great idea!! I need to replace the one in kitchen, but it would be good enough for the barn!! Thanks

Let's see... I don't have a dishwasher in my house and I don't have power at my barn, so nope no dishwasher in the barn.
default_unsure.png

Crabby Chicken, yes we have hot water...the tank is actually in the guest house and we just ran the line to the barn ( only about 100 ft. ) My husband hooked it all up and I dont think it was too difficult or I would have heard him cussing!! It sort of stands out like a sore thumb now in the tack room so Monday I think Im going to cover the front w/ the contact type paper that resembles wood and it hoping it will blend in a little more.

Latest posts

Back