Anyone going to the NWMHC Sea-tac Classic?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Socks Miniature

Reaction score
Just wondering who is going so I can hopefully put some names to faces!!

I will be bringing two this year, a yearling filly and my country pleasure driver!

It is my first US show so I am very excited!

Hope to see you there!

Masako

That's exciting Masako, I know you'll have a lot of fun! My neighbor and quite a few local forum members will certainly be there.

Leia

Hi Masako,

I'll be there! Come find me, it's not hard: look for the wheelchair. ;) My trainer is Roy Forbes, and we'll be stalled with Amber Owens in (I hope) the Lundgren barn.

Sounds like we'll be in some of the same classes -- I'm showing a yearling filly, too!

Kari

Hi Kari!

I will definately come say hi! My driving mare is with Patty Cloke so where every she is I will most certainly be! lol! I trained my filly for halter though so we will see how that goes
default_wacko.png
she is a bit spritely sometimes!

I was hoping to go, but since there is no flat fee being offered, I have to skip the show and I am headed to North Carolina instead. Wish I could be there, have fun ya all and good luck too!

My daughter and I will be! I will be bringing my two year old stallion and my older gelding! Hope to see you there. AND that there will be NO snow!!!!

I will be there but not with horses. Due to weather we have been unable to condition our horses let alone clip them. I went through this last year and just decided to skip this show with the horses this year.

Latest posts

Back