Anyone fellow Country Music fans watching the CMA's?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I'm watching!
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

I'm trying to. But they have it scheduled for now and its the news. So I'm guessing it'll just be aired later.
default_wacko.png

Yes We are watching. Love country. Alice

*sigh* I never get tired of seeing/hearing good ole' George Strait
default_wub.png

Brad's Mr. Comedian tonight lol

We are watching, but were do they get that Kid Rock is Country? I like the real old Country stuff, but I am 62 yrs. old to. I really liked Taylor Swift's part.

We are watching, but were do they get that Kid Rock is Country?
There's quite a few singers from other genres switching to country, love Darius Rucker aka lead singer from Hootie & The Blowfish, and of course you have Jewel and Jessica Simpson.. Have to say that I am REALLY getting sick of Kid Rock's song, played WAY too much anymore
default_smileypuke.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm watching! I think my favorite performances so far were Taylor Swift, and Kid Rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Kenny! Entertainer of the Year for the FOURTH time!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Though I would have been just as happy with George up there!

I only watched some of it. I LOVED Carrie Underwood's performance, I cried.. That song always makes me cry-just thinking about all the military people who lose their lives and leave family behind..

I also love Darius Rucker-I have all the Hootie and the Blowfish cds. I have his new one and have listened to it alot!!

I thought it was great to see Shania Twain!! She looked great and I have to say she has had some very poor choices in dress over the years but she looked GREAT!! IT was great to that they gave her a standing ovation!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I also loved the intro Carrie Underwood got for her song!! What a great song!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back