Anyone Experienced with a White Foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two cremello's (one 4 years old and one a weanling), a cremello colt (yearling) and a perlino filly (2 years old). My pastures do not have any shade and they do just fine. Their eyes adjust. They have no problems seeing in the shade or out, even going in and out of the shade. My 2 year old perlino filly, did not want to be caught as a yearling and would run into the shade and jump a barrier, into the sun light then jump it back into the shade. (now she is just a love bug. (she was shown last year and was number one in our area.) Just like humans with blue eyes.

I have the best solution of all! Just send her to me! I have 2 two acre lots that are both more than half shaded and one more smaller lot on our lake that is almost completely shaded. I think she wants to come live with me
default_wub.png

Poor baby, I know how she feels. I have very light blue eyes and I cannot be out in the sun at all without sunglasses on.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back