Anyone ever heard of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
We drove by it tonight in our quest to find Christmas Lights and I didn't see any cuties out, They are in Franklin Tennessee and I just cannot find a website. Franklin is really close to me and I wanted to see their herd. I did a search on Google and MSN Search.

Any help is appriciated. Thank you so much.

Mary

It's not ringing any bells at the moment.

Perhaps next drive by you can get their name off the mail box and give them a call to set you an appointment to visit?

OK OK Let's tell them that is sounds like George Jones place, right? The country singer guy.

Marty said:
OK OK Let's tell them that is sounds like George Jones place, right? The country singer guy.
528234[/snapback]

This is the only Mini Farm close to my house, if it is his farm, I would just feel terrible for bugging him. I do want to see the horses, and maybe buy one if the price is right for me. I just don't like barging in on someone.
wacko.gif

yes.gif
There are several on the forum in Tenn. Can't be that far from you. Start Here.

I would like to suggest just to always call for an appointment for wherever you decide to look at minis. Nah, don't barge in on anyone.

I myself can be pretty flexible in that area, and I do like visitors to show off my Prancers, but personally, I don't like people just showing up un announced. For one thing, they'll get bit by my dogs, and I'm usually dirty.
wacko.gif

Wherever you decide to look around, give a call first. Usually everyone has got someone that they'd like to sell and would be very happy to have you.

Yup, it's George Jones place I think.

Winonna is there too in that neck of the woods, and so are a couple more country singers. We've got a couple up here on the mountain too where I live. One of them has their own airport. zoommmmm

Marty said:
I would like to suggest just to always call for an appointment for wherever you decide to look at minis. Nah, don't barge in on anyone.
I myself can be pretty flexible in that area, and I do like visitors to show off my Prancers,  but personally, I don't like people just showing up un announced. For one thing, they'll get bit by my dogs, and I'm usually dirty. 
wacko.gif

Wherever you decide to look around, give a call first. Usually everyone has got someone that they'd like to sell and would be very happy to have you.

Yup, it's George Jones place I think.

Winonna is there too in that neck of the woods, and so are a couple more country singers. We've got a couple up here on the mountain too where I live. One of them has their own airport. zoommmmm

528471[/snapback]

I live in Country Music Central here...lol 40 miles south of Nashville. We went and looked at George's lights (which is awsome every year and he even has a 5 foot tall rocking chair!), Alan Jackson's lights, some of the Titans players lights and Sara Evans Lights..Wonderful displays.

Back to the thread, I didn't know there was one there and I am always on the lookout for Mini's, if this is George Jones' Place, I will just overlook it. I don't want to bug the man. I looked up Tennessee in the section and found out there is a miniature farm just 10 miles from me, so maybe I can go look at their horses.

Thanks for all replies.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back