Anyone else waiting?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhorses

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone else is having a long wait on paperwork from AMHA? I sent in a packet of paperwork on December 28th, the check was cashed the following week, and I have not received any of my paperwork. I am just wondering if they are way behind on registration work, or if I have reason to be concerned. Thought I would ask here before calling the office to see if anyone else was in the same boat.

Yes, I sent in a good bit of paperwork the first week of January, the cashed the check almost immediately, and I am still waiting. Why do they cash the check before the work is done??

Same here - sent in paperwork mid-January, check is cashed...still waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting here as well
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

Still waiting here, too. Sent an envelope off the week after Christmas, the CC has been run, yet no paper work and we have a show coming up in 2 weeks! I called to ask about it, to make sure it hadn't gotten lost, and got a bit upset with the whole "We haven't started the paperwork from that week yet" when I know for a fact a friend of mine sent her stuff the same day & has her paperwork back already! No, she didn't express it, either. I sent an AMHR envelope the same day & have had that stuff back since the first of Jan.

Me, too! Sent my AMHR same day as AMHA and already have my AMHR back AND AMHR did not cash the check until right before they sent my work back
default_yes.gif

I am waiting on both AMHA & AMHR. AMHR was sent in the end of DEC. & AMHA was sent in first of JAN. Still waiting.
default_impatient.jpg

ETA: Just remembered got my memberships back from AMHA like a week after I sent it in, but no registrations yet??

Gee, should we start worrying here. I sent my paperwork in late November, and nothing yet. I'm in Canada and they usually take a little longer to get it back to me, but this is getting a bit silly. Are they still in business? I have sent off several emails in the last few month and only one was replied to. Hopefully they are just backed up and things will be coming along soon.

I think we sent ours in the week before Christmas.....got the membership back but not the papers but of course check was cashed....sent amhr the last week of Dec. and got those back the end of January and they didn't cash the check until the week it was sent back to us. Kind of frustrating but glad its not just me lol

Waiting here also since 12/26/2010 for a Temporary to Permanent on one of my mares....

Thanks for reminding me with this topic. Looks like its time to place a call.

I just emailed Pam Pruit about my paperwork sent in late November and was told they are scanning them and sending out on Thursday, so I guess they are just really backed up. Just glad to hear that AMHA isn't folding up or something. OUr papers would not be worth much if we lost the registry. I worry about stuff like that.

I'm waiting as well. I can't hardship my boy into AMHR until I get his permanent AMHA papers...
default_sad.png

Relax, everyone. This is pretty typical for this time of year - because all the procrastinators wait until the last moment and then send in HUGE (and I am not kidding.....HUGE) piles of paperwork to be done.

Relax, everyone. This is pretty typical for this time of year - because all the procrastinators wait until the last moment and then send in HUGE (and I am not kidding.....HUGE) piles of paperwork to be done.
i had called last week on paperwork that was sent early December - was told it went out last Thursday - they said they were really backed up. I had just called because I was worried hubby had lost it while I was out of town.

I did get my membership stuff right away - just the transfer was delayed.

Yes... your papers will get to you!

The office has been short of some staff and they are running at about 2 mos for papers.

And they also lost most of the past week because several were at the AMHA Annual meeting.

They were SWAMPED at the end of the year.

I know it seems like forever but you will get them.

I've heard the office is short staffed and registration is really swamped. I have 4 T-P in there. Nothing is critical about any of them so I'll just wait.

Back