Anyone else having trouble with photobucket?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
It seems they just re-did their website and I can't upload any of my pictures! I can "upload" the pictures but then once my computer/the website is done loading no pictures appear and it says there are 0 pictures in my album!

I am thinking it's because they have that new "flock" thing. Has anyone downloaded that yet? I am uneasy about downloading it as I'm not positive what it is LOL.

My photos are on Photobucket but I don't use it much. I did use it today and noticed they cheanged it some. I didn't check it out much, just uploaded a couple of pics. It does take some time for the pic to get uploaded, I just go onto something else for a bit and then go back.

I have no idea what the flock thing is.

Leslie

Hi There...I noticed the changes yesterday...though it did work for me. However another member PM'd me about having problems with it though...If I learn anything from them I'll let you know.

Yesterday, I was having problems with photobucket. It wouldn't let me upload any photos. And, it still isn't working today. I think I sent an e-mail to them yesterday and so far no response.

Yesterday, I was having problems with photobucket. It wouldn't let me upload any photos. And, it still isn't working today. I think I sent an e-mail to them yesterday and so far no response.
Yeah, I emailed them too. Hope it's figured out soon!

I uploaded pics this morning without any problems. Hope you get it figured out soon.

Ok, trying something different... I usually go to Photobucket with my Netscape browse. Let's see how it does with Internet Explorer. Yep, works just fine with IE, so when they upgraded, they did something so it doesn't work quite right with Netscape. I noticed they added a spot to put in a description of the photo being uploaded.

Grrr! It doesn't work with my Internet Explorer (it's a Mac version) or with AOL. I guess I'm out of luck! What am I to do LOL!?!

Just an hour ago I uploaded a new pic onto Photo Bucket . Had no Problem as I even used that pic on another message board as a picture in a post. Hmmmm Well I do have IE and am on a PC don't know if that makes any difference I am also using Windows XP.

Grrr! It doesn't work with my Internet Explorer (it's a Mac version) or with AOL. I guess I'm out of luck! What am I to do LOL!?!
Sorry it's not working for you. Guess you'll have to wait til they answer your e-mail. If they answer the one I sent earlier, I'll let you know what they say.

I was having a problem too but I right clicked on the url and cut and pasted to my post and it is in the post as a clickable link. I wasn't able to insert the photo though.

Yvonne

I haven't had any problems except that it seems a little slower. I do like the Qoop thing. I ordered a book for my husband, (212 photos for 14.00) of photos I've taken while the pool was being built and football games that he has missed, since he has been in North Dakota for 40 days. He will be sooo surprised!

Back