Anyone buy a Quicksilver beaded show halter?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjmm10

Reaction score
I just wondered if you liked these show halters??
default_laugh.png

Thank yo cjmm

I just wondered if you liked these show halters??
default_laugh.png

Thank yo cjmm
We just bought our first one from ebay. But I know another lady in the forum told me she had gotten one and said they were really nice. Held up very well!! But I can definitely let ya know once we get our's!
default_smile.png

Got 2 my first year showing! Love them! Couldn't tell that they were cheaper priced compared to the higher priced halters. They held up really well and I just wiped them off after each show. I sold them this past year for $15 a peice (which was a steal). But they still looked brand new.
default_biggrin.png

My only concern was I had one with gold hardware. And the gold seemed to wear off the hardware peices. I was a bit dissappointed in that. But I had a silver hardware one too and it did just fine.

Haven't received ours yet.

We paid for an auction win on Feb 10th and still waiting on its arrival.... we are s'pose to get it this week.

I hope so
default_smile.png
I'm looking forward to it.

I bought our first show halter there. We didn't even now if we were going to continue showing or not and couldn't rationalize the $100+ price.

I found the cable more flexible than a BKM and that made the halter feel more flimsy. I don't like the ring, but I prefer the open ring and that might be why I didn't like it.

I didn't like the beads over the nose. A flat decoration is better.

I do have a couple BKMs and I grab those before this halter.

I'm looking t buying one or two soon, just to have on hand. I'm unlikely to show, but I would like a nicer halter to take pics with and the fact that these are so inexpensive makes me very happy! As long as they hold up, they seem like good starters, rather than buying an expensive one and deciding showing is not for you.

Latest posts

Back