Anyone Back From Lolli Bros??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
I wanted to go so bad but the drive was too far. Curious to know what LTD's Man In Command sold for. He was one of my fav LTD horses

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay,

The minis didn't start till almost 2pm. So, it's still going on.

Well shoot guess I jumped the gun
default_smile.png
I thought it started this morning. too bad its not live. Thanks!

I know I am just dying to know what the LTD horses bring!! I wanted to go but my husband didn't get home early enough for me to go with Sheryl!! I know they did start in the AM but donkeys went 1st and they had alot to sell!!

Heidi

Hi,

I was hoping someone would have posted about the sale by now. Perhaps by morning, I'm curious too about the prices.

B

I wasn't there so I may not have the right info, but I think the highest selling mini was about $2000. Many went in the $300-$400 range. Again, I may not have good info.

Maybe its a good thing I had no way out there then, I was really interested in Magic Mans Smooth Operator, and LTD's Nacho Ordinary Guy. Really like LTD's Man in Command and Marystown Cowboy Cool also, but no need or desire for a stallion at this point.

Wow I would be shocked even in this economy is man in command sold that low.
default_new_shocked.gif

We just got back late last night and the high selling mini was approx. 2650 if I remember correctly and a couple others went over 2000 and a few over 1000 but most were still anywhere from 100-900. LTDs could not sell for personal reasons that the sale barn wasn't at liberty to discuss. If you want any other horses prices I can try to find them I found most of the catalog horses but there were some that I never did find.

Wow I imagine there were some disappointed people. I know a lot were going just to bid on LTD horses.

Wow, I wonder what happened with the LTD horses?? I guess I'm glad I didn't make the trip, I would of been very upset to go that far and not be able to buy what I came for!!
default_no.gif
Hopefully all is ok with Lisa and her family.

Can anyone post the sales prices?? I am interested in the Redstone dispersal lot numbers 7019 to 7025 thank you in advance. Brit
default_smile.png

Are you quite sure none of the LTD horses went through the auction? I'm under the impression some did, some didn't.

A friend who was at the sale said the LTD horses owned by Davis did not go through but some LTD horses owned by someone else did.

I was planning on going, and then couldn't.....glad I did not make the trip to know some of the horses I wanted to go to see where not there.

Would still love to see the prices on the others...there where a few I am curious about what they sold for. Thanks.

I was planning on going, and then couldn't.....glad I did not make the trip to know some of the horses I wanted to go to see where not there.Would still love to see the prices on the others...there where a few I am curious about what they sold for. Thanks.
To set the record straight, the LTD horses were there, but they did not go through the ring as it was in L. Davis's best interest to not have them go through the ring. This was not a decision made by Lolli Bros, but rather by Lisa herself. The horses were there, could be seen and purchased directly from Lisa and she would have gladly paid the commission to Lolli Bros. If anyone has further questions, I would suggest you contact Lisa directly.

I guess I do not understand why you would consign and advertise horses going thru a sale then bring them and decide you would rather sell them privately at the sale but .. I sure hope things are ok with Lisa and that those who came with interest in those horses were able to buy them privately

I was there and sold 3 horses at the sale. What Sue said about Lisa's horses was correct, and I won't comment further, but I did have a LTD filly that I sold. I believe I had the highest price horse that sold. My little 25.5" very correct breeding stallion brought $2950. There were a couple horses that might have gone a little higher, but were no-saled. I was so nervous about selling mine that I didn't pay much attention to the other prices.
default_wacko.png

Did anyone get the prices of this sale? I did not see them posted on the LolliBros web site.

Latest posts

Back