Anybody know of a web site for "Green Mini Panels"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtdminis

Reaction score
Hi all,

Our farm is about 2 minutes from our house - just around the corner. Last week we were vandalized. They messed up my trailer, my husband's tractor and a bunch of other things. My "green panels" are also missing - you know, the kind you hook together to make stalls or a round pen. I need to give the insurance company a quote for replacement - but the place we bought them is gone. Can anyone help me find a distributor??

Thanks.

Nan

I used to sell them but it got to be too much of a hassle trying to get them from the East side of the country out to the West side without driving ALLLLLLLL the way over there to get them myself....
default_rolleyes.gif
: :no:

I know of 2 places that carry the little "green mini panels". One is in GA, B & W Miniatures. He won't deliver though. www.bwminiatures.com

There is another place in Liberty, KY that sells them and can deliver.....sort of. This place is Flloyd Gates but they don't have a website, only a phone number.

Maybe this helps.....

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awful thing to have happen to your farm and belongings. Hope none of your animals were injured or frightened. And the ever-present question..........why do people do this? :eek: :eek: :no:

Here is a link for Carri-Lite Panels for Miniatures. I've not used them, but they certainly would fit the bill for miniature panels or a mini-corral. Best of luck!

Thanks so much JJ, Minimule & Losses Hills!

I don't know why people (kids they think) do things like this .... it's so discouraging. My poor husband - all we could afford was an old Ford 8N tractor - his "baby" ... they smashed everything they could on it - headlights, gears, gauges, you name it. They smashed all the plexiglass covering the open areas of my stock trailer and scratched grafitti all over it. They threw all our adirondack chairs into the pond. They even shot up the duck/goose feed can and then threw that in the pond too. I just don't know ............
default_unsure.png
:

Thank goodness the horses are close to the road and within sight of a neighbors house ... I don't know what I'd do if anyone harmed them!!!!

Thanks again .......

Nan

PS (Minimule - do you have the name or phone number of the place in Liberty, KY? - Thanks!)

Latest posts

Back