Any guesses as to the breeds in her mixture????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb O.

Reaction score
Many of you met our new puppy on Linda's post about rehoming our boxer. But for those of you that didn't see it below is a picture of our newest addition to our family----Abby, a 6 month old Australian Shepherd mix. Just curious if any of you have any comments of what breeds she has mixed together in this playful puppy. I will only say that the vet thinks she has a variety of "farm" dogs mixed in there. He saw characteristics of several different "farm" breeds. Look forward to seeing what you all think. Regardless though we just love her and she has been a delightful addition to our family.

abby_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awww soo cute! I think she almost looks like a smooth coated collie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea, she is a cutie...you know what my vet always says why mixes/mutts are so great....they can be anything you want them to be
default_wink.png

I have no idea, she is a cutie...you know what my vet always says why mixes/mutts are so great....they can be anything you want them to be
default_wink.png
I totally agree Sonya. And she is definitely her own breed lol. And has her two moms wrapped around her front paws.

I also think she's got some collie in her! We've got a blue merle rough coated collie -- they are great dogs!!! Smart and good protectors
default_smile.png

Dunno. But the black and white makes me think possibly some border collie there. I do see a luvable friend for sure
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back