Any bets on when she is going to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Socks Miniature

Reaction score
My beautiful mare Angie, started bagging up at 292 days. Today she is at 325 days! YAY!

She has had this large of a bag for the past week, and her vulva has been very elongated for the same amount of time, if not more!

I have to thank Sharman Brown from Thousand Oaks for this mare and her 2009 filly, they are spectacular! And Sharman was so wonderful to do business with!

The father of the foal is Thousand Oaks Sir Lancelot.

I cant wait to see this baby! I just hope for a safe and healthy foaling!

Angieudder325days.jpg

angieudder325days2.jpg

Angiebelly325days.jpg

If it was me I would be sitting out there with her. I don't have mini's anymore, but everynight I would sit with them & just watch them & see what was different. she looks close to me, but you never know with these girls. I miss my mamma's having babies.

You will get a beautiful baby
default_smile.png
We had a Sir Lancelot colt born a month ago and ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh-laaaaaaaaaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Share your pics as soon as the foal arrives
default_biggrin.png

I have her on marestare, lol so I can watch her anytime! Very handy that! She has definately changed in her behavior over the past couple of weeks (standing in odd spots, lying down more ect) and is getting more cranky and does not like me touching her udder or belly very much!

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well that gave me a good chuckle Parmela!

As for her milk, I havent checked it in a few days now, It was white a few days ago, still quite watery. I will take another sample tonight. I was just putting it up for fun just to see what other peoples guess were! We have a nice work pool going on, why not have some fun while they drive you nutty waiting? lol!

Well ok I will play
default_biggrin.png
I say Sat morning at 3:30 am

Well, I am not about to play because I have her twin in my barn.... been bagged up for ages it seems, all the signs, and sticky milk besides. My vet calls me at least once a day to see how she is doing because she has had such a bad track record with us. I have a horse show Sunday, so am in a panic thinking she will foal when my husband is "home alone". Mine is also on Mare Stare if we want to make this a race!!

foal cam

Do I win? Our mare foaled about 1:30 this morning - with a textbook delivery, which was a first for us!!! Formal announcement and photos to follow, but you have the cam link anyway.

Good luck with your mare!!!

Back