Any android tablet users

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondinmypocket

Reaction score
I have coverted from a pc to an android. are there any apps that a tablet owner can use to participate in the forum without lugging my computer out?

thank you!!!!!!

If you look bottom left corner of the index screen (where you see the different forum boards) - click the mobile version link
default_smile.png

Jill you are my hero! ....OMG Duh! I never saw that. Now im unpacking my tent and never leaving!

Yay!!! I'm so glad that helped!!! I have an andriod tablet and my client phone is also andriod (shhhh... I prefer it to my personal iPhone!). That link helped me with LB, which is a huge part of the internet to me
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny you said the tablet to iphone comment! Just yestwrday I (OMG) quit the internwt on my phone and turned it onto my tablet. I use my tablet so much more. It goes everywhere with me. I have a galaxy tab 2 and I love it. I hope one day to be able to upgrade to a newer model, but im cheap anyways and the tought of wasting money on myself makes me sick lol!

Latest posts

Back