Another newbie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy Allen

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Sandy Allen from Frederick County, Maryland. I have 4 mini's and can't wait to learn from everyone on this forum. I'm hoping to start showing this spring but need a way to transport my guys. I worked with a Paso Fino breeder years ago and really missed the horses in my life. We moved to a farmette in MD so I had room for some equines. I had a dog friend with minis and purchased my first one from her and needless to say ended up with more
default_smile.png
I also breed, show, and train Labrador Retrievers and Australian Cattle dogs. You can see some pictures of my horses at http://pets.webshots.com/album/573349752tpsydu

Thanks!

Sandy Allen

Welcome to the forum Sandy!!
default_saludando.gif

This is THE best place to be for learning & making great friends!

It's good to have you here!

Welcome Sandy,

From the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee!
default_saludando.gif

Bill

Welcome Sandy, from Southern Maryland! We know a trainer in your part of the country, that may help you to get to the shows, no harm in asking.

Welcome Sandy from SC

I have a red heeler would love to see your babies. My big boy came from Cheryl Kurpas. Love the Cattle dogs. They are like the minis you just cant have one

We too are in Maryland! Perhaps you'll pay us a visit this spring/summer and see what we've got going on with our 72 minis (oops, that would be 74 now that we bought 2 more for Christmas LOL).

Lots of babies arriving this spring - come by for a spell and check us out .............

WELCOME TO LIL BEGINNINGS!

Welcome from the Middle of the Mitten - Michigan! This is the best place in the world for info on miniatures and their care.
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Welcome Sandy! I'm in Harford County! Welcome!

Do you know about Mason Dixon Miniature Horse Association? Many of the members are centralized in your area and surrounding areas. It's a fabulous group!
aktion033.gif

Howdy from southern Colorado! I have 2 minis...Scotty and B-Man! Welcome to the wonderful world of minis. This group is chockful of info...don't be afraid to ask aNYTHING! Michele

Welcome from sunny Southern California (though today we are getting some rain)!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back