Another new foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
The 2nd foal of the year was born last night and was another filly. She is a black and white minimal pinto The filly's dam is Rowdy bred and this was her first foal. The sire is Sandhills Farm Wardance, a National Champion producer. We have a couple more mares in the barn that are very close to foaling, one might go tonight. Thought i would share some pictures with everybody.

PIMG0221.jpg

PIMG0251.jpg

PIMG0239.jpg

Very, Very Nice filly!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Two fillies, I sure hope that this is a filly year for everyone!!

I just brought 7 of my horses closer to the barn as they are all due in March, (340days)but not one has even the beginning of a bag.

Up here, we have to wait till later in the year for our foals. I am getting antsy!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

I sure hope we have healthy fillies as well. our first ones are due March.

Love to see photos.

SHE IS SO CUTE.
default_wub.png

OH Look How Cute she is
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Very Pretty Filly... Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on another beautiful filly!
default_aktion033.gif

Love the lightening mark on her shoulder.

Everyone is getting fillies, hope the filly allotment

isn't used up before my foal comes in May!

Aubrey,

She's adorable! I love her little head!
default_wub.png
I was suprised to see who the sire is because we just found out we have a mare that is confirmed in foal to him!
default_aktion033.gif
We knew she was pastured exposed when we purchased her, but every indication she gave was that she was not bred. So, had the vet out to do a culture before we bred her to one of our stallions and what-do-ya-know! There's a baby in there!! She's solid black and as you know he's black and white. Only problem...we don't do pintos! :DOH!

Aubrey,
She's adorable! I love her little head!
default_wub.png
I was suprised to see who the sire is because we just found out we have a mare that is confirmed in foal to him!
default_aktion033.gif
We knew she was pastured exposed when we purchased her, but every indication she gave was that she was not bred. So, had the vet out to do a culture before we bred her to one of our stallions and what-do-ya-know! There's a baby in there!! She's solid black and as you know he's black and white. Only problem...we don't do pintos! :DOH!
we love pintos send the foal to us.
default_yes.gif
her sire is very pretty here is his link http://amazingminis.com/stallions.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty filly
default_smile.png
looks very refined and feminine already.

Jan

What a beautiful girl! Congratulations!! I am anxiously awaiting my first foal ever in March and I can barely contain myself especially seeing all these beautiful babies who have already arrived. Thanks for sharing!!!

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back