Another dog show brag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I've been having a pretty good year soo far at dog shows!!!

I was in Marshall, MI for 4 days of dog shows...not expecting too much, because, well, I've learned to never expect too much on something so subjective.

Anyway, Day 1 brought a Reserve Winners Dog to Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater (more affectionately known as Mate-r), from the 6-9 mos puppy class, and also a Select Female for Can/Am CH Esrohollow Hey There Delilah Am HT.

Day 2 brought another Reserve for Mate-r, and a Best of Opposite Sex for Delilah (her 2nd 'Major' win toward her Grand Championship title).

Day 3 brought a Best of Breed for Delilah, and a good long hard look in Group!

Day 4 brought a Winners Dog and Best of Winners (so best of all the class entries) for Mate-r for his very first points and a MAJOR win ta-boot! And also another Best of Breed for Delilah...and another looonnnggggg hard look in the Group ring.

This was Mate-r's first weekend showing in the US, and first FULL weekend showing...he's only been to a couple shows here and there here in Canada. It was also the first full weekend of Delilah being specialed as a finished Champion! Needless to say I came home very happy....and tired!!
default_biggrin.png

I will post pics when I get them....I'm STILL waiting for my win photos from May!!!!!
default_impatient.jpg

Thanks for letting me brag....

~kathryn

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love your dogs and can't wait to see pics!

CONGRATS!

Way to go!! Knew that puppy was going to be a winner!

Thanks everyone!! I will for sure post the pics as soon as I get them!!!

I forgot to add that Mate-r's litter sister, Esrohollow Kosmar Rockin Robin also picked up a Reserve Winners Female at a show in West Burlington, IA! She's had 3 or 4 reserves now, with 2 or 3 being to majors!

~kathryn

I don't know a thing about dog shows but those sound pretty impressive!
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations to some of my favorite Corgis and their owner!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back