another blue eyed beauty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
This morning at 4 a.m. Molly delivered a beautiful tovero colt with bright blue eyes by our T-Bone. I've been amazed, I always say colts are soo slow, not this guy! He found the spigot right away, figure out his legs in less than a half hour and was up and nursing. Mom likes to get out pretty quickly so at a whole four hours old I led his mom out of the stall and he followed along like he'd been doing forever
default_yes.gif
: The pics attached were taken at five hours old, can you believe how upheaded, bright eyed (and yes he sees everything) and perky eared this little guy is?
default_wub.png
: We're thrilled to say the least!

jester5hrsrt.jpg

jester5hrs.jpg

Wow :new_shocked: That's a gorgeous baby!
default_yes.gif
: congratulations! Gotta love that T Bone.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS, ANY NAME PICKED YET, LIKE CHUMP??? LOL I LOVE THE NAME T.BONE ITS SOOOO ORIGINAL, JUST LIKE HIM
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations, isnt it nice to have your foaling season turn around![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh Lordy he is beautiful. He could almost be twins with my little guy Eragon.

ARAGON4.jpg

Congratulations on your pretty new one. Looks like two different horses from the two sides!

Beautiful boy and the first thing that came to mind and Ill apologize in advance was that that's T Bone's son Rib eye after seeing the patch over his eye. LOL sorry!

Oh My, he is stunning. I think that's okay to use for a guy..very very handsome and my favorite...a medicine hat. :aktion033: Congratulations.

He's such a looker
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on an adorable baby!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on that good looking colt :aktion033: If that is T-Bone in your avatar, WOW !!!!, what a looker . I love his pinto pattern, he reminds me of Phantom of the Opera
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back