Angel Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I have to say, i am starting to just adore this little girl ..she's stealing my heart
wub.gif
. Today when i was cleaning her stall i put her outside for a while and glanced outside to check on her for a second and she was playing with the nabors dog and chasing it around ...galloping ..jumping and just playing and feeling good. I was so glad to see this because she is starting to settle in and get use the place and i've been doing everything in my power to get her settled in ..what a releife!!!
yes.gif
. I ran into the house to get my cameria and when i came back the nabor's puppy was gone. I couldnt get any 'action' pictures of her playing because my cameria doesnt do to well with those ..but i got these. I cleaned her up some after school today and cleaned out her hooves. I just cant wait for summer to give her a big bath!!!

Here she is ..

"where are them guys at now momma?"

100_9771.jpg

"Ohhhh boys ..time to play ....."

100_9775.jpg

c4dae784.jpg

"You mean you would rather play with the kitty then play with me ..fine then, back to the grass"

100_9778.jpg

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Leeana

[SIZE=14pt]Leeana, How old is she ? Are you sure she is only a month and a half pregnant? IF she is young and hasnt had lots of babies then she has a more pregnant tummy than a just bred mare.[/SIZE]

She is very cute, love that color.

Lyn

She has had 3 babies i beleive. She is also 7yrs old, going on 8 years old soon. The lady talked to my father while i was loading her and i beleive she said that she has foaled 2 or 3 times when they had her and once before they bought her. We got a stud serive slip with her and it says she was with him from October 15-November 15.

We want a more exact date so i guess dad scheduled an appointment for her Thursday at 2pm over at the vets office to get a better idea of how far along she is. I had that on here when i tried to post this thread earlier but my aol shut down and i forgot to re-write it, sorry.

She doesnt have any Milk at all ..i checked that out this morning so she cant be really far along. Im guessing she just has a hay belly
rolleyes.gif

Leeana

EDIT: Thats my sisters 9yr old tomkat, named friendly. He just found his way here when he was a kitten. Sorry that picture is so fuzzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoveCoco said:
She doesnt have any Milk at all ..i checked that out this morning so she cant be really far along.  Im guessing she just has a hay belly 
rolleyes.gif

508567[/snapback]

Cute mare,

She shouldn't have milk until about two or three weeks before she foals.

I just spent like3 minutes flipping back and forth and wow

I looked at the bottom of the hoof, the bridlepath, the forelock, the main, the tail color and headshape and they do pretty much match!

They even stand the same way if you look at my first picture and your picture! Abby's main is just allot longer and angel's front right leg has some white going up the back.

It could be possible ......
yes.gif

Leeana

Very cute and she looks like she is settling in nicely. Nicole I think you have a twin to her. How about sending them both up here and then I'll have two matching teams to drive
biggrin.gif

Voodoo said:
Very cute and she looks like she is settling in nicely.  Nicole I think you have a twin to her.  How about sending them both up here and then I'll have two matching teams to drive 
biggrin.gif

508681[/snapback]

I don't think she owns her anymore..

She is very pretty Leena
yes.gif

She's very cute and I love that color.

She also looks very pregnant to me.

By the way, Holly never bagged up very well hardly at all and didn't have any milk until after she delivered so they can really fool you! Better be ready!

Thats guys.

She is going to the vet to get checked out Thursday so we can get a better date as to when she will foal. She was with the stud just a bit over a month so the date is pretty open. They could have taken on day one or the the very last day, leaving the foaling day with a 30 day open period.

When we heard she was pregnant at first i figured she was about to foal in the next couple month, but then i seen the stud slip and i guess she is only about 2 month in foal.
biggrin.gif

Leeana

[SIZE=14pt]was the foal that she was with hers? Im just wondering if she was bred sooner than a month or two ago... She just has such a tummy. That is the bad part about pasture breeding. You never really know for sure. Also agree that they dont bag up till a couple months before . If it is a first foal as MArty had they may not bag until AFTER delivery. That happened to us once.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Leena - Congrats on your new mare-

We got a stud serive slip with her and it says she was with him from October 15-November 15.
Given that she could have caught as late as the 15th of November, a recommendation would be to have her ultrasounded instead of palpated since her pregnancy would not be that advanced based on those breeding dates.

midnight star stables said:
Voodoo said:
Very cute and she looks like she is settling in nicely.  Nicole I think you have a twin to her.  How about sending them both up here and then I'll have two matching teams to drive 
biggrin.gif

508681[/snapback]

I don't think she owns her anymore..

She is very pretty Leena
yes.gif

508727[/snapback]

Well shoot, I guess that's not going to happen then. Leena, I still like her, keep us updated on when she's going to have her cute little baby.

Latest posts

Back