And the Reserve National Champion Multi-Color Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
We came in 2nd to the little Leopard App....and measured in taller at 24.5"
default_biggrin.png
with our homebred overo.

The little app was gorgeous, the judges were right on with him. I was flabbergasted when they called us out for Reserve!

GMR Hawks Nacho Plano Margarita

Splash_09JulyShow2.jpg

This was our first time at Nationals, and we were thrilled!

We also received a 4th and 10th with our Current Year 24" black gelding, GMR Foolers Shadow. Another foal bred on our farm. What a fun trip! We are still on cloud nine.

I was there and saw that in person! What a cutie your guy is! I was thrilled to see the little guys win! He looks so sweet in personality. I SO would have loved to see the lil appy and your boy with their prizes in the same pic! That would have been cute!

CONGRATS!

I saw yours when I was watching at home and loved him too!!!

A huge congrats to you also!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Congratulations! It was so much fun to see the little horses win Grand and Reserve! And of course being from Iowa we were mighty proud of your little overo getting Reserve! Many, many Congratulations! (I hope this horse is a keeper!) Lavonne

Congrats! I heard you get announced while I was watching Tv and ran in just in time to see you go up for your ribbon, I was so sad I missed actually watching the whole class, he looked absolutely great though!!!

So nice to meet you George and Mary. Being across from you in the barn we saw how you care about your horses and just how nice a little stallion he was. It made us feel good to see and hear your name called for Reserve. The grand and reserve in this class both are wonderful representatives of their types. Talked to Jen last night and she was to email you the picture she promised you. I will make sure she gets it to you if you haven't received it yet.

Once again congradulations on you success at Nationals.

Mike

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It was such an experience. Thank you Jen for taking pictures and emailing them to me! You guys were the best to be stabled near! And congratulations to you on your Natonal Champion Costume!! and continuing your winning costume tradition.
default_biggrin.png

I love the picture you took while we were waiting for backdrop pictures. That's the Champion little app behind us.

Waiting_for_pictures.jpg

Latest posts

Back