An "unexpected" start to foaling season-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's just beautiful!
default_wub.png
: I'm glad you found her when you did!

She looks like a sweet little dolly and so fragile. But with your loving care, I'm sure she'll be ok, I can't wait to get down to see her.
default_wub.png
:

Oh Donna!!!! :new_shocked: I am so glad you found the filly! :aktion033: It is COLD HERE INDEED!
default_wacko.png
:

CONGRATUALTIONS! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I did not get on the forum alot yesterday until now so I missed this thread until now. :eek:

Hope all is well with this little girl!
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Oh Donna, as said I adore her. Love those long looking legs and she has this fawn like aura! I am thrilled she's ok, course with you for a mom how could she not be! Keep me updated. Sending the good stuff! :aktion033: Name choices yet?

She is just sooooo CUTE! I'd slip her in my jacket if I could :lol: She really is lucky that you found her when you did
default_yes.gif
: oooooh! She's so cute!
default_wub.png
:

Glad she is doing well, she's a doll, congratulations!!!

Congratulations on a beautiful filly. Hope she continues to improve and get stronger.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks so much everyone for the good thoughts and prayers - she is one feisty little filly and even though she is so tiny, she looks like she already has a bit of an attitude! I have her on camera and kept checking on her all night long, once when her Mom didn't stand still she backed up and gave her a kick. She certainly has the nursing figured out and tends to be a bit demanding. Midnight is such a wonderful little mare and an excellent Mom!

It makes me feel good to know that others of you have had similar situations and that your foals have been just fine.

No name as of yet, thanks Alex for the name suggestions - will be happy to hear any other name ideas! Karla, I like "Frosty" girl (it is so fitting) but I do already have a little mare named Frosty.

And Corinne-You are soooo funny!! "bring her blankie and drop her little hooves on your doorstep" I don't think so! HA!!

Lori, her dam is "Pines Midnight"-

Midnight.jpg

and her sire is "SunRaes White Gold"-

GoldRight70.jpg

She is very cute! and with attitude, she must be irresitable!

I like the name "Sweet Suprise", and noticed it said so many time in the thread I think it fits LOL

She is absolutely precious!!! :)))

Susan O.

Well Donna, I am absolutely in love with her, and being I just love you too and you asked me last nite...I'll tell you the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw her....."Unexpected Golden Treasure". Forgive me but seeing this wee palomino filly reminded me so much of my Treasure as a baby, rest her soul. What ever you name her, she sure is special.
default_wub.png
:

I got to see Donna's new filly and she has such a ATTITUDE! She is co cute. If you doesn't fine her dams milk right away she stamps her little feet and shakes her head. I LOVE her!

Latest posts

Back