AMHR Transfer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverRidgeMinis

Reaction score
Hi All,

Someone please remind me. If you have pictures on the AMHR Cerificate of Registration, do you need to send new pictures for a transfer?

Guess I have not sold a horse in awhile since I cannot remember for sure but the Transfer Application says to send pictures. At one time, I thought we didn't have to send them if there were already on there but perhaps that has changed.

Thanks,

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

Well, I just called AMHR about doing a lease and they said that IF the cert. has pictures on it no new ones had to be sent in. I also asked since I have one going permanent in a few months. . .same thing IF pictures are there no new ones. She stated the forms are being updated where it states new pis have to be sent in.

They are always so helpful at AMHR and quick with answers !

Sheryl

l did 2 transfers in Jan. that already had pix on them without sending in new ones and got them back transfered to my name..Also sent in a couple of new registrations added nice pix to have put on the certificates but when l got them back a few days ago the pix were all stretched out of shape nothing l sent them looked that distorted..

Latest posts

Back