AMHR Show Results page down?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems logginginto AMHR Show Results page? I've tried several times and it won't open.

Its been down since sometime Thursday. It seems to happen at least every other weekend lately.

like minimomNC said, been down a lot, was up for about five seconds either yesterday or the day before but down again and I cant get the studbook to work either so maybe a related problem now? I dont remember it having near this many problems in previous years. I did call earlier in the week though and they are aware that it is having issues and said they are working on it.

The show results page being down so many times this year has been VERY frustrating!! I too call when it is down and all they say is "they are working on it." Apparently they use an outside source, it is not done in house to my understanding. I don't understand why they don't hire an in house tech/website person to take care of this and get rid of the problems that have taken place this year.

I just now checked it (Saturday night, August 25th @ 9:15 PM) and it is not working AGAIN !!!

I don't think anyone works on it on the weekend, so it won't be back up until sometime Monday hopefully. The other thing that I have had an issue with is incorrect placings. If your horse has been showing, check your placings. I know my horse has been to five shows and two placings had to be corrected both including HOF points. The fifth show was a month ago so the results are not listed yet. But I will be checking to make sure they are right.

I suspect its been down all week then. I tried last weekend also. Thought it might be something on my end, but must not be. Thanks for responding.

When I contacted them about the incorrect things on the shows, I was told that a "temp." was doing the postings and she doesn't know one class from another. So if the show manager makes any mistakes on the forms then the gal doesn't know how or what to correct so it's all "waiting" for the (I forget who is in charge of shows) to go back over the WHOLE season probably to "fix" the problems.

Latest posts

Back