AMHR Show Results are updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
Just noticed that there are several June shows' results listed on the AMHR website . I know several of you were waiting anxiously for them.

Thank you so much Judy for the update

I looked after work today and they were not there

and I thought another week
default_unsure.png

and Thank you AMHR

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we supposed to be using the new site to see our results or is it the same as always? I still can't get the old one to work. It just says loading forever, even with my new high speed.

Renee - the new site has some of the show results, but many of the shows do not use the program & so are not on there. For those you still have to use the regular registry site. That one works okay for me, even with dial up.

Nice to see it's been updated. We were talking about it on another board & I had just posted yesterday afternoon that I wished they'd make some progress with the show results, even if they just added one show a week at least it would look like they were making progress
default_biggrin.png
and then lo & behold, last night there were a bunch of the June shows! Good progress!!

I must be doing something wrong. I can get the horse shows up, but nothing when I type in the id number of the horse for hall of fame and all stars.

I got on by going to the Shows as that's the only place I could get my results. However I have a question. How many Allstar points in a season does it take to get it? I've never gotten but just a few but this season is a good one for me and their collecting fast but I don't know if I'm FAR away OR NEAR. Thanks, TJ

Last edited:
Are we supposed to be using the new site to see our results or is it the same as always?
WHAT "new site"??
I didn't find a new site same site I also didn't find anything to work other then the show one. So your guess is as good as mine, maybe they updated it, but it doesn't work as far as I'm concerned. I was on their a month ago and it didn't work then either. STILL the same thing, other then the show one, so that's the one I use. TJ

The "new site" is www.horsestudbook.com - some of the show results are posted there, but there are many shows that do not have/use the program, and so those shows will not have their results posted there.

Renee--when it comes to entering the ID number, are you using the actual ID number, or are you trying to use the registration number? The two are not the same thing. To get the ID number go to the lower box where it says Registration ID search--you can search by registration number (enter the number without the letter--don't use the A or B that shows up at the end of the number on the papers) or by horse name or owner name--if you specify your Area and if you want to find a Stallion, Mare or Gelding it will give you a list that is restricted to those things--and that list comes up much quicker than if you don't enter any search criteria & it has to load the entire list!--and it's easy to scroll down & find your horse. Or, if it's a horse that has been shown this year & the show results are posted, go to the show results "by horse" for that show, & on the list of entries the ID number is given along with the horse's name--that is the ID number you enter in the Hall of Fam life-to-date to find out how many points the horse has. It gives this year's points & Grand wins at the top, and then points & Grands from previous years are given further down. I've been told by one person that this record isn't always accurate, but so far mine have all been right.

TJ--as to your question about how many All Star points it takes to win--that depends entirely on what other horses are being shown & how many shows they go to. When you look through the lists of winners, sometimes the winners have a lot of points, and sometimes they actually don't have all that many.

To find out where your horse is in the standings you can go to the show results page & enter your data in the "top all stars" box--again, enter your Area, gender of your horse, and specify all classes or choose class, and the list of all the horses shown will come up. This will show where your horse is in the standings so far. I think you can look at "all" the results, or you can enter your area & it will show your standings just in that area.

Thanks Minimor, I tried getting onto that site and I have 2 computers and both of mine won't let me on there saying it's the wrong address. I contacted the technical support on AMHR to see if they could help me, it's a http 400 that comes up. The other 2 work fine. I got my points just not the Allstar readings. Well if NOT this year maybe next year.

Thanks for telling me. TJ

Tj, I think there must be some problem at AMHR's end with that website. I tried it & it's not working for me now either. The Shetland All Stars will come up just fine, but the AMHR one just sits there & runs & runs & down at the bottom of my screen it's saying something about 'bad URL'

Latest posts

Back