AMHR prefix and suffix list

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
I looked around on the AMHR website and couldn't find it, I did notice the prefix form but there wasn't one for a suffix, have they stopped having a form for a suffix? I'm trying to name my filly and want to see the suffix list. TIA
default_smile.png

Hi Leslie,

The Prefix-Subfix are in the members section of the website. You will need a sign on name and password to get in. If you don't have one you will need to apply before it will let you in.

Karen

I need to renew my membership so I guess I'll have to wait.Thank you.

All you have to do is enter your name and e-mail address/password and it instantly gives you access. You don't have to enter a membership number, so it's not really a "members" login at all.

And I do believe they did away with the suffix registrations--you can only register a prefix now.

Thanks for the help
default_smile.png
. I just tried to register and it says my email is already registered and when I click on lost password and have to enter my email so they can send a new one it says its not found!!

All you have to do is enter your name and e-mail address/password and it instantly gives you access. You don't have to enter a membership number, so it's not really a "members" login at all.

And I do believe they did away with the suffix registrations--you can only register a prefix now.
If they did away with the suffix does that mean I can use any word at the end of a name now or does it just mean that there will be no more new words held for someone?

I think if the suffix is already registered then you still cannot use that word. They just aren't accepting any new suffix reservations.

Back