AMHR paperwork Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibossmare

Reaction score
What do you do if you had a horse sold, and filled out the paperwork the night before so everything would be ready, you signed the transfer on the bottom of the papers and the date.

Then the sale fell through on that particular horse.......and you already have the date written in???
default_wacko.png
:

I would contact AMHR and ask them what to do. They will probably send you a duplicate certificate for a fee. And next time, I would not fill out anything until I had money in hand. Usually, on R paperwork, if I want to get things done ahead of time, to save time, I fill out the separate transfer form instead of signing the Registration Certificate. Good luck.

I've wondered about that. That's why I don't fill out the transfer until the horse is paid in full & picked up/put on the transport--just in case!

I guess I would call the registry and ask if you can just "void" the transfer portion & cross it out, then for a future transfer just fill out a separate transfer form.

Ok, I emailed, and just so you know, this is what I was told:

"You can put ONE LINE through their name and the date and write above or below it that sale was not finalized. Then, when you sell the horse again, use a Application of Transfer and attach it to the certificate."

Whew...........Now I know not to make that mistake again..........
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back