AMHR Papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh honestly, I have no issue at all with you stating what you've been told! I'm simply letting everyone else know that you do not HAVE to send new photos, regardless of what anyone may have been told on the phone in the past. If you or anyone else choose to not believe that I & others have updated papers without sending in new photos, that's fine & dandy. There is nothing wrong with sending in current photos if one prefers, but if anyone doesn't want to bother--they don't have to.

It's true that the individual applications (transfers, permanent application, etc) state photos are required. However, the current work orders specify that photos are required if the papers do not contain photos...the work orders are generally kept up to date on requirements because the work order is something everyone needs to have when sending in paperwork, and so presumably everyone reads those work orders, making them the best place to print current info.

Oh honestly, I have no issue at all with you stating what you've been told! I'm simply letting everyone else know that you do not HAVE to send new photos, regardless of what anyone may have been told on the phone in the past. If you or anyone else choose to not believe that I & others have updated papers without sending in new photos, that's fine & dandy. There is nothing wrong with sending in current photos if one prefers, but if anyone doesn't want to bother--they don't have to.

It's true that the individual applications (transfers, permanent application, etc) state photos are required. However, the current work orders specify that photos are required if the papers do not contain photos...the work orders are generally kept up to date on requirements because the work order is something everyone needs to have when sending in paperwork, and so presumably everyone reads those work orders, making them the best place to print current info.

I didn't say I didn't belive that you got updated pictures back. I fully belive you, no idea where that came from, that I didn't believe you, I said I wasn't sure how you did it, cause I was told different, but if they are doing that now, perfectly fine also, glad it did, and glad to know they are letting that slip by now too.

Good info about the work orders also!

Latest posts

Back