AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOX T

Reaction score
We have recovered from Nationals. Wanted to say we had a great time and met alot of new people, even though we were in the furthest barn "E". The weather was great. The staff was great to us new comers. Mini thanks

Hey Teri, glad to see you on here.

I agree - good show, good people and great facilities. First time we've been to R Nationals in 6 or 7 years, quite an improvement in the location, showbarn and quality of horses.

Jan

Hi, Jan

The last time I was at"R" Nationals was when it was in Gordeyville??? Sue and I were the official Photographers alot has changed with the quality of the horses, but the quality of the people has not they are still out to have fun and help each other out no matter the competition. I found it very refeshing. We are headed to "A" to measure and put up our stall stuff on Friday. Then we will be back for the driving futurity. Think they will miss us in the regular classes. ( I know they should miss the $$$$) Should be close to 3000.00 shorter maybe more.

Latest posts

Back