AMHR Lookup, please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BanditGal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I was wondering if you all would help me find some info on my stallion Bandit (he's the one in my avatar). I bought him about a month ago and he has paperwork to be registered with the AMHR. However, when I was backtracking and getting all the appropriate documents signed (I'm like, his 3rd owner) I found out that his breeder didn't file a stallion service report for the year that she bred his Sire and Dam. I've tried everything, even contacted the AMHR to see if we could find the lady that bred them and get her to fill out the report, I think her name is Deb Hamilton and she used to live in Ohio, but so far no luck :no: . Oh well, I love Bandit anyways and plan on making him my herd sire next Spring. But I'm really curious about his bloodlines and want to know more about them so I was wondering if one of you nice people could possibly look up his sire and dam and give me their extended pedigree and whatever else the AMHR lists about them. I would really appreciate it
default_smile.png

Sire: MVR Moon Shadow Jeronimo #65265B

Dam: Stouts Lady Bear #73767B

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back