AMHR Lookup Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueprintminis

Reaction score
I have subscribed to both AMHA and AMHR studbooks online for years as I love studying pedigrees. Tonight I needed to find 2 AMHR registration numbers of the sire and dam of a stallion I own who is not yet registered AMHR but I know both his parents are. When I went to log on I found out that my "subscription had expired" (probably Dec 31st) and I don't have access. I'm sure I'll sign up again, but in the mean-time I really need the AMHR registration numbers of these two horses asap: 1. First Knights Redi or Not and 2. Little Kings Russian Romance.

If anyone would be willing to look these up for me I would be very appreciative.

Also, if anyone knows if I will be able to get my stallion registered AMHR even though he is 3 years old now, I would appreciate any info you can give me on how to go about getting that accomplished.

Thanks in advance.

AMHR - 90457A FIRST KNIGHTS REDI OR NOT

AMHR - 277599A LITTLE KINGS RUSSIAN ROMANCE

As long as you have all of the correct paperwork and the stallion report is on file, you can register a horse AMHR at any time. You do have to have the registration application signed by the breeder and a signed transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you SO SO much, minimomNC!!!!!

AMHR - 90457A FIRST KNIGHTS REDI OR NOT

AMHR - 277599A LITTLE KINGS RUSSIAN ROMANCE

As long as you have all of the correct paperwork and the stallion report is on file, you can register a horse AMHR at any time. You do have to have the registration application signed by the breeder and a signed transfer.

Latest posts

Back