AMHR Logo...just curious

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali

Reaction score
I see alot of pics on here that are taken with the AMHR logo as a backdrop. Is it me or are all of them taken the same year? Just wondering...if the logo is the same every year than why isn't the year added to it? I know the professional photo shoot area has the year.

Don't show at the Nationals but was curious. Does it matter? Probably not but it would be nice to see the year when all of you exhibitors have the shots taken along the rail and at all times by the podium/speaker area in the arena. I've noticed that not all of those shots have titles/year etc.

Inquiring minds...
yes.gif

Okay, just give me the stupid question award
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I truly just thought it odd that ALL those pics have the same background for more than a couple of years. Ya know? The big AMHR logo strung up around the arena?

Ahhh...never mind.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

the ones that dont list titles and year are because the person probably didnt place high enough for a title but still wanted a picture taken while their horse was all prettied up!

Also, I have a picture of Destiny at the Nationals this year in the arena w/o the year or title, not because he didn't place (he did, Top 5), but because the lines were really long for the curtain backdrop pictures and Erica had another horse or two to show
biggrin.gif

Also, speaking of the backdrop, man it looks so much better the past several years than it used to, at least to my eyes. Derby was there in 2002 and got a Top 5, too, and of course I have his picture there. It's the worse picture of Derby ever (not becuase of the photographer, just how he was standing, etc.) but the backdrop, to me, was really so tacky and ugly with the bright blue colors and just yuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]They set up a back drop area where you can just go get the pics and then if your get champion or reserve they take it in center ring with that backdrop. The logo for amhr is always the same also for aspc. Somethimes the color scheme changes but not the logo.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm will touch on this again when I can post the pics I took at the Nationals a couple of years ago in order to explain what I'm talking about.
smile.gif

It's not the center ring, it's not the professional photo shot area but the banners along the arena. Soooo...if I had my horse going around in a cart and the photo happened to be taken (from the inside of the arena floor) while the AMHR beautiful logo was behind my cart...it wouldn't have the year on it. How am I going to prove that I exhibited with my champion driving mare in 2008 even though I didn't win top ten???

Just kidding folks! Not this lifetime unless I win the lottery to buy the Airstream, horse trailer and Cinderella's carriage.

I'm a photo freak that has to have a date....must be an age thing.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Latest posts

Back