AMHR - Conroe Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JourneysEnd

Reaction score
If you'd like to receive updates about shows and activities being held by the GCMHC in Conroe,

got the club email address working

[email protected]

Thanks,

Vickie

Last edited by a moderator:
Vickie,

Is there only going to be one show this year? What about the shetlands? I have heard a few different things, but nothing definite yet. I LOVE going to Conroe, its one of my favs!!!!

Vickie,Is there only going to be one show this year? What about the shetlands? I have heard a few different things, but nothing definite yet. I LOVE going to Conroe, its one of my favs!!!!
Looks like just one show this year. No Shetlands.

We had a couple of date conflicts (Easter weekend, Area V show) and just can't find another workable weekend at this point. We have a board meeting coming up and I'll know more then.

I'd still like to see a show on July 4th weekend.

What we're talking about doing next year, is possibly two regular AMHR shows and one AMHR performance/full Shetland show (like the Corsicana show). Once the membership gets stronger, we can start looking at the possibility of a full Mini/Shetland show.

It takes a really experienced club to do what North Texas does at Glen Rose and do it successfully.

Glad you like coming !

Thanks Vickie for the info. I am disappointed about it only being one show, but I will defiently be there. I will pass this info on to those in my show group.

I would love to see shetlands added to the show!!!!!
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_please.gif
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back