AMHR - AMHA - Falabella look up please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandravm

Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone look the next horse up for me in Falabella, AMHA and AMHR studbook please?

Looking Glass Valentino, out of Edwardo of Kilverstone and Looking Glass Domino

Toyhorse Western Belle out of Toyhorse Count Cappuciono and Possingworth Park Spicy Nuts

Looking Glass Fernando out of Edwardo of Kilverstone and Rosella

Moonlight Montana out of Moonlight Bolero and Moonlight Gipsy (all bred in the Netherlands)

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Sandra

Looking Glass Valentino is not registered AMHA or AMHR, and the sire, Edwardo of Kilverstone is not pure Falabella, so Valentino is not FMHA.

Toyhorse Western Belle out of Toyhorse Count Cappuciono -- the sire, Toyhorse Count Cappuciono is showing no offspring in AMHA and is not registered AMHR.

Looking Glass Fernando is not registered AMHA or AMHR, and since Edwardo of Kilverstone is not pure Falabella, Fernando is not registered FMHA.

Moonlight Montana is not registered AMHA or AMHR, and I don't find her in any Falabella records I have.

I also checked the Falabella Stamboek Europa -- the Netherlands Falabella Studbook, and don't find any of these horses listed as Falabella on their registry site either.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Thank you very much.

Strange thing is that my mare is IMHPS registered as partbred falalbella and I thought it came from Looking Glass Valentino because I know some horse participating in falabella classes with this horse as father.

I'm trying to find if there is a way to get them AMHR, but seems not be possible.

thanks a lot

To be on the imhps register as part falabella they only have to be 25% falabella therefore he would get the part falabella from valentino. Hope that helps.

Yes, Valentino and Edwardo were part Falabella, just not pure, which is what I thought you were asking.

So, as part Falabella, or Falabella Blends, yours could be registered as Blends also.

You could contact AMHR and ask them if they will "recognize" a Falabella Blend registration to register them into AMHR. I think they will take a Blend registration, just like they would take a pure Falabella registration, but I'm not sure. But you could email them or call and get an answer.

Thank you very much. I'll ask them if this is possible.

Then almost all our horse would be amhr.

My other mare, not the one from Valentino, but the one from Edwardo of kilverstone, could be registered as a Falabella blend or not?

I received an answer back. I can put them both with FMHA as Falabella blend.
default_yes.gif

Can someone look up following horses for me in the AMHA database. I need these horses to have Snowy Black's fillies registered with FMHA.

It's "LMS Made in Missouri" and 'HCM War Paints Take Five".

Thanks a lot

Hi Sandra, nice to see you here. Do you still need this look up in the AMHA studbook ? I can do that for you, if you want.

HCM War Paints Take Five is a Falabella Blend, and goes back to Chianti only 3 generations back, so should be able to be registered with FBR as a Falabella Blend.

Here are both pedigrees and information from AMHA on both horses in one file.

LMS MADE IN MISSOURI.pdf

Attachments

• LMS MADE IN MISSOURI.pdf
    366.3 KB · Views: 103

Latest posts

Back